Vezon's Blog of Lackluster RuneScape Adventures

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5scVT.jpg

EDIT: I sold my Nuts & Bolts Spartan for 1 Earbud in order to buy a Searing Plasma Geisha Boy.

Unusuals include:

Circling TF2 Logo Honcho's Headgear

Vivid Plasma Hetman's Headpiece

Steaming Blighted Beak

Searing Plasma Geisha Boy

Orbiting Fire El Jefe

Circling Hearts Larrikin Robin

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had much time to play RuneScape over the past few weeks because of the massive amount of homework I've been given. I'm still going at fishing whenever I get the chance though.

EDIT:

I also won all 4 of my Wi-Fi Pokemon battles today.

Haha I'll be honest the "lackluster RuneScape adventures" is what got me reading this thread. How do you train your combat skills? Aside from training strength while fishing...

heart_alt.png

upful.png

Nice loot. Very lucky for your first trip. :thumbup: Right now there's someone who's been camping Glacors for months raging at his screen in frustration. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Nice loot. Very lucky for your first trip. :thumbup: Right now there's someone who's been camping Glacors for months raging at his screen in frustration. :lol:

That would be the green dot on the minimap lol. I was chatting with him on Skype at the time, and I'm pretty sure he threw something across the room.

I still remembered chinning the last ranging level there like it was yesterday. 3m cost wasn't half bad at all then.

Who is that loser that was trying to share your spot?

Sharing spots is actually better exp from what I can tell. It reduces the overkill.

That crit at the start sure set the tone for the battle didn't it.

Lol'd at SoF :P

I couldn't think of a name for my Forretress... Then I thought, 'Forre spins... what else spins?" Duh, Squeal of Fortune.