Vezon's Blog of Lackluster RuneScape Adventures

Vezon's Blog of Lackluster RuneScape Adventures!

PV5TK.jpg

Recent News:

Summer school is finally over, and now I have about two and a half weeks to do whatever I want! Hopefully I can max out one more combat skill in the upcoming weeks.

Less Than Recent News:

[spoiler='July 12th]]Unfortunately, I have not been able to play as of recent because of computer issues. I have completed my recent English class, and I have now started my Sociology class. Since this class requires less of my time, I should be able to play more actively as soon as I fix my computer issues.

[spoiler=June 3rd]As much as I have intended to play RuneScape this summer, my summer classes have demanded more of my time than I had hoped for. I haven't had time to play RuneScape, but maybe one or two hours a week. Maybe once this English class is over, I can get back to playing this game that I love.

[spoiler=May 6th]I just recently got back into RuneScape about a week ago. I had almost quit around last September because the game just wasn't as fun as it used to be. However, my friend encouraged me to get a Chaotic Rapier with him, and this reignited my interest in RuneScape. Being Summertiem and all, I figured that I will be playing even more frequently, so I decided to make a blog to keep track of my rather Lackluster RuneScape Adventures!

pxMQP.jpg

About Me:

I have been using Tip.It ever since I started playing RuneScape in 2006, and I joined the Tip.It Forums in late 2008. However, I was not very active on the forums until the fall of 2011 when I discovered the Off-Topic board. Early in 2012, I was accepted as an editor on the Tip.It Times Editorial Panel. I spend most of my time in Forum Games and Off-Topic, and I recommend that you check both of those boards out because there are some cool people over there.

I am currently 18 years old, and I just finished up my first year of college at Purdue University. One day I hope to have a Master's degree in Radiological Health Physics and live in Oak Ridge Tennessee working as a Health Physicist.

Outside of doing schoolwork and playing RuneScape, I enjoy hanging out with friends, playing Team Fortress 2, playing Pokemon on the competitive level, watching the newest YouTube Poops, and Scouting. Whenever I am feel artistic I really like to write. I have written numerous little fictional short stories as well as a small novel. I am also really interested in dreams and dream theories, and I love to experience the alternate reality that is the Dream World.

On another note, as must MLP stuff that I have on my Tip.It/Steam/Facebook profiles, I am not what people call a "Brony." So don't come and leave hateful comments about how much you hate Bronies and MLP.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RuneScape Stuff

t9JYw.gif

RuneScape Goals:

99 Attack - 1/1/11

99 Firemaking - 4/22/12

99 Constitution - 6/16/12

99 Ranged - 6/19/12

Ms_Flannery.png

Ms_Flannery.png

Ms_Flannery.png

Ms_Flannery.png

Ms_Flannery.png

Ms_Flannery.png

Ms_Flannery.png

RuneScape Pictures:

[spoiler=Treasure Trails Loot and Drops]

8cx2M.png

BExsy.png

yA1AW.png

4wNtV.png

NkYUg.png

qQ090.png

MysWt.png

2gjtd.png

[spoiler=Quests]

jLGmU.png

m7fen.png

CZcBZ.png

[spoiler='Level-Up Pictures]

K4eX7.png

OLiQd.png

GjL1C.png

c3HF5.png

xBBrk.png

BNa9v.png

lNGoW.png

Aoar9.png

7kAhq.png

oSjaW.png

8XMFv.png

Fo1GK.png

FUJ2J.png

gm1wX.png

Sk9OD.png

6eLvj.png

Vb6Vz.png

VVUjA.png

E7uA9.png

dvvf3.png

YvzeP.png

yYhUy.png

taeRm.png

PERrx.png

YCgEz.png

vuizI.png

jR3WG.png

ofByC.png

v0tiy.png

GYnqq.png

pvT99.png

cx0UT.png

E17m2.png

Ds7DB.png

JAAFl.png

vCvBm.png

fdZzm.png

QdKUW.png

dFJIo.png

0nr2b.png

1kGMD.png

AjuBg.png

rsKIn.png

Ds33P.png

deZJy.png

RrOWM.png

V03CQ.png

ruXj6.png

b1Lxf.png

9Wncb.png

5scVT.jpg

q6ugR.png

Q9YWA.png

NZQqS.png

[spoiler=99 Firemaking]

czTlM.png

NbiBm.png

bfLF3.png

PV0Np.png

[spoiler='99 Constitution]

DoggF.png

eiIhN.png

f0Xvh.png

9V5X3.png

[spoiler=99 Ranged]

DOJPT.png

vMs1i.png

GweLy.png

4co3c.png

3OGjM.png

[spoiler=Random Pictures]

CH9UU.png

bEecw.png

I keep my Private Chat on Friends and my Public Chat on Hide/Off. If you want to add me or talk with me, send me a PM here or leave a comment on my blog.

Non-RuneScape Stuff

Pokemon:

As stated previously, I play Pokemon competitively. I will hopefully be starting up a YouTube Channel with narrated Pokemon Black and White Wi-Fi battles. I play on Pokemon Online on both the Smogon and PO servers, and I also play Wi-Fi. Send me a PM or post here if you want a battle. I play in all of the tiers, but my absolute favorite is Ubers. My Friend Code is 5458-5186-0638.

My favorite Pokemon is Shaymin, my favorite Pokemon character is Flannery, and my favorite Pokemon anime episode is EP23: Tower of Terror.

hOOVW.jpg

Team Fortress 2:

Another game that I *love* to play is TF2. I main Scout and Medic, but I also love to play Sniper and Soldier as well. I would call myself a decent trader, and I absolutely love hats. I have four unusuals for my four favorite classes. Feel free to add me on Steam so that we can play TF2 together.

Steam Profle: http://steamcommunit...561198035807530

My TF2 Backpack: http://tf2b.com/tf2/76561198035807530

[spoiler=Real Life Pictures]

Nothing worth posting at the moment.

[spoiler=Notes for Myself:]

YouTube Poop of the Month:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWDeOqifLIk

Song of the Month:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiF0M4uOhgI

First! :P

I'll check back later when it's not so much under construction.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

RANDOM PICS TAB IS A LIE@@@@@@@@@@

I still have to vs. you on PO btw

whats your name on the Pokemon Online server? I'm using Vampyrism right now

It's k, I have an alt acc called SWAGSIRE that's on right now if you wanna go again with a different team. The one I played you with was my ladder one this is a WIP team

Damn >.>

Well rankings got reset around 2 weeks ago, have you played since?

I have leech seed, stealth rocks, giga drain, and trick on it. I can use it as a lead, or I can use it as a stall breaker. Anything with leftovers, a choice item, or Eviolite really do not want that sticky barb lol.

In other news... I go back to school on Wednesday. <_<

Nope. I'm going to summer school.... So, I'm going to be taking classes on Tuesday and Thursdays (instead of Wednesday and Monday now).

Also, just changed the tail light on my car.

Dag. Summer school sucks. I had to do it my first year in High School.

I always enjoy working on my car though, even if it is just changing a burnt light. I have to do the front brakes on mine this weekend. Hopefully I'll still be around come Monday. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I never took Summer School. To be honest, I wish I took the chance to do them since I had nothing to do in the Summer when I went to school and there was the bonuses.