Vezon's Blog of Lackluster RuneScape Adventures

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz =D

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Gogo Goliaths!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Nice!

With the angle of your camera, and that tree, and that bone on top of the tree, it looked for a second like you were holding a giant scythe lol

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Dem dead monkeys.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I remember beating nomad. Got 3 ruby bolt specs in before fight had hurt too much, then ruby bolt specced right before he did lp-1 attack. Sad days.

Oh, and you can come arma gwd with me sometime. :)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Yeah, I normally would have, but I was in that "carry the melting thing across RuneScape" when you asked...

Also, beat No More Nomad No More with the same number of brews I used during the quest. All I have to do now is fight the monkey trio.

Good luck. If all you're doing is hunting for the trio, go do endurance mode with all the supplies/gear you need for monkeys, and then back out of any fight that takes more then 30 seconds and/or requires any supplies to beat.

And by endurance I mean the one you take an inventory with you and can't bank once you start. Also, Facebook (1) is reading this? 'o.O

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

GRATZ ON THE SURPRISE EXAM @@@

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Who the [bleep] gives surprise exams. I understand surprise quizzes, but exams? What the shit RuneScape...

My plan now is to use blues/effigies/trollinvasion/sof/jot/pengs/other to get to 92, then I'll use my crims to make Wolpertinger pouches since Swamp Titans are more expensive and less exp. Well... I'm going to use the last 1% of my Mad May Necklace on a full inventory of Talon Beast familiars... I get a free like 20k exp for the 1% of the necklace lol.

Oooooooh that's a good idea for the mad may neck!

Tell me if this works pl0x. I've got 60-some % on mine and could get a pony with it.

Look on rs wiki. Since converting all 25 pouches is 1 action, it still doubles the exp, even at 1%. Pony is god-tier familiar too. Totally worth it.