Defence: 81

Strength: 81

Constitution: 81

Magic: 75

Range: 74

Pray: 62

Summoning: 57

Dungeoneering: 77

I was phished for my bank so i only have 5 million gp and a basic armour set up (rune with drag platelegs etc)

I dont think ill be getting a chaotic very soon... im slightly pissed off with dungeoneering...

Tarun1998.png

if possible, get a whip and a dragon def. train your combat through slayer, you will regret it later if you don't. once you make enough, upgrade to bandos. if you have prossy use that on tasks when pray is needed.

if dead set on doing it fast and cheap i'd do giant spiders in the stronghold. no reqs at all, and its fast and afkable

if possible, get a whip and a dragon def. train your combat through slayer, you will regret it later if you don't. once you make enough, upgrade to bandos. if you have prossy use that on tasks when pray is needed.

if dead set on doing it fast and cheap i'd do giant spiders in the stronghold. no reqs at all, and its fast and afkable

1) have them both

2) 70-something slayer, finished a long slayer streak recently and absolutely sick of it (get mind-blowingly bored half way through any task :/)

ill look into the giant spiders though, ty

PS

3) i somehow see bandos as a waste of money... idk y... :P

Tarun1998.png

Bandos IS a waste of money (you're not using it to its full potential) unless you have Ancient Curses (preferably Turmoil) and at least access to extremes. The bonus just isn't worth it nor is it noticeable otherwise.

Bandos IS a waste of money (you're not using it to its full potential) unless you have Ancient Curses (preferably Turmoil) and at least access to extremes. The bonus just isn't worth it nor is it noticeable otherwise.

You should buy Bandos before you unlock turmoil and extremes. Then you sell it to afford them. Owning Bandos is much, much better than having 25m in cash.

If you get bored halfway through a slayer task, how come you want to camp a monster? That seems counterintuitive.

I want to train my combat,

i would like options that are fast, efficient, and cheap

prioritized in that order

My combat stats are :

Attack: 83

I was phished for my bank so i only have 5 million gp and a basic armour set up (rune with drag platelegs etc)

I dont think ill be getting a chaotic very soon... im slightly pissed off with dungeoneering...

First priority should be getting piety. sell the dragon plate legs. Get prossy top and veracs bottom. Berserkrr ring and fury should be bought before bandos.

Get a rapier. You're very close (like 4 hours?) And its the biggest upgrade you can get.

After all that if you've finished branches of darkmeyer vyres with blisterwood polearm (500 corpses burnt) is the best exp outside of dominion tower. Other wise zombie monkeys on ape atoll is your best bet. Vyres profit. Monkeys do not.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I want to train my combat,

i would like options that are fast, efficient, and cheap

prioritized in that order

My combat stats are :

Attack: 83

First priority should be getting piety. sell the dragon plate legs. Get prossy top and veracs bottom. Berserkrr ring and fury should be bought before bandos.

Get a rapier. You're very close (like 4 hours?) And its the biggest upgrade you can get.

After all that if you've finished branches of darkmeyer vyres with blisterwood polearm (500 corpses burnt) is the best exp outside of dominion tower. Other wise zombie monkeys on ape atoll is your best bet. Vyres profit. Monkeys do not.

Great advice

Are you sure about piety? it seems like an awfully large investment to me at the moment...

i guess i cant hold off any longer on the rapier... (i need lv 81 btw... :/)

what do you think i should train on though?

Tarun1998.png

Piety is a great investment. I can't look up the prices atm, but its usually 10-20m for a massive increase in dps.

Rapier is also worth it. It's around 20% (iirc, can't calc it right now cuz I'm on my phone) better than a whip and takes 0 time to get (assuming your goal is max/comp cape).

Slayer is the best way to train combats. Not only is it decent xp/hour, but the charms and effigies are good. Furthermore, it's better to start slayer early, rather than being 138 cb and 70 slayer.

Slayer is the best way to train combats. Not only is it decent xp/hour, but the charms and effigies are good. Furthermore, it's better to start slayer early, rather than being 138 cb and 70 slayer.

and y is that?

Tarun1998.png

Unless you are going for a particular xp goal in combat, training slayer after maxing combat is a waste of XP and time you could be using to train other skills. Or at least that is my guess.

Dusk%20Soul.png

The ratio of slayer to melee xp is roughly 1:3 once you factor in cannoning. If you're maxed at a low slayer level, that's an extra 30m+ melee xp you need to get.