Reaching the 100m Mark

MrClawz

Hey Everyone!

Recently i was phished for 50m, i proceeded to quit for 2 months and have rejoined and i am back at 5m,

I have been wondering about some good ways to reach the 100 million milestone.

My 50m previously was mostly gotten by miscellania and a VERY lucky flipping item that doesnt work anymore but made me around 30m

SO that would come to my need for advice.

What CURRENTLY are working money making methods that can help me reach the 100 million mark with my starting 5m,

i am no good at pvp and have built my character for pvm.

i will post my skills below :

attack : 83

strength : 81

defence : 81

health : 81

range : 74

mage : 75

dungeoneering : 77

woodcutting : 80

fletching : 86

fishing : 65

cooking : 76

agility : 60

smithing : 65

herblore : 60

theiving : 61

prayer : 62

crafting : 64

firemaking : 64

runecrafting : 58

slayer : 73

farming : 65

construction : 57

hunting : 70

summoning : 57

Tarun1998.png

if you dont mind grinding then you can make air orbs, i made a whole bunch off of them, like 33m in around 3 days, and that was when i was alot lower, i got lucky a couple times and used my money well, i got enough for 99 herb, burst/barrage 99 mage and still have like 60m leftover :mrgreen: so air orbs are a good starting point.

and i bit of advice, make sure everything you do is maximising your money, like do some air orbs, you get bored want to do melee then do some dragons with terrorbird to carry the hides/bones, want to do hunter well then do what makes you some money, thats alot of it, maximising your time and money you already have

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

^what she said

swamp lizards are decent xp and cash for money. But yuour hunter 70, so red chins perhaps? if you can beat the bots (shouldnt be to hard)

i have a way of getting around the red chin bots... but red chins are fairly slow until 5 traps,

thanks for the input though!

Tarun1998.png

if you dont mind grinding then you can make air orbs, i made a whole bunch off of them, like 33m in around 3 days, and that was when i was alot lower, i got lucky a couple times and used my money well, i got enough for 99 herb, burst/barrage 99 mage and still have like 60m leftover :mrgreen: so air orbs are a good starting point.

and i bit of advice, make sure everything you do is maximising your money, like do some air orbs, you get bored want to do melee then do some dragons with terrorbird to carry the hides/bones, want to do hunter well then do what makes you some money, thats alot of it, maximising your time and money you already have

That's awesome advice. ill check in on how much that'll make me atm! :D

is there any specific time i should wait for before selling?

Tarun1998.png

Farm herbs, easy and simple. (yes that's probably slightly redundant)

i tried that... but i need some more levels b4 juju farm pot, the only way to make snapdrags worth my time since i dont have torstol yet...

im woking on it =P

Tarun1998.png

air orbs are better than earth for a couple reasons, sell ability, time to make, and i would craft the orbs from glass because i needed the crafting for korasi, but good money in charging them from unpowered. also if your bored and want something kind of fun my fried has stats alot like yours and he said if you do barrows runs consistently its kinda fun and decent money i guess, but im not certain on how much, but thats way you dont just grind and go out of your mind :P

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

air orbs are better than earth for a couple reasons, sell ability, time to make, and i would craft the orbs from glass because i needed the crafting for korasi, but good money in charging them from unpowered. also if your bored and want something kind of fun my fried has stats alot like yours and he said if you do barrows runs consistently its kinda fun and decent money i guess, but im not certain on how much, but thats way you dont just grind and go out of your mind :P

i love barrows... but im never very lucky with them lol... 1 barrows piece for 20+ runs... and it was a torag =P

Tarun1998.png

yeah i think its fun to kill them i never go expecting to get much, also theres cashing in summoning pouches, they arent too hard to buy as long as you buy unpopular ones for a decent price... and if your going to train smithing make steel bars that way you profit off of your xp, thats the best advice i can give, iv only been playing 4 months and i can afford most everything i need, so it is an effective way, and hope to get lucky like me also :P

[basically i had 150m on character, gave rest to friend to merch, i bought 94 herb and other skills/gear and my bank is still near 140m so i streched out that 150m well and used it to my advantage]

got 250m from 3a wreath so i gave him 100m kept other 150m

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

yeah i think its fun to kill them i never go expecting to get much, also theres cashing in summoning pouches, they arent too hard to buy as long as you buy unpopular ones for a decent price... and if your going to train smithing make steel bars that way you profit off of your xp, thats the best advice i can give, iv only been playing 4 months and i can afford most everything i need, so it is an effective way, and hope to get lucky like me also :P

[basically i had 150m on character, gave rest to friend to merch, i bought 94 herb and other skills/gear and my bank is still near 140m so i streched out that 150m well and used it to my advantage]

but how did you get so much!!! 0.0

Tarun1998.png

Farm herbs, easy and simple. (yes that's probably slightly redundant)

i tried that... but i need some more levels b4 juju farm pot, the only way to make snapdrags worth my time since i dont have torstol yet...

im woking on it =P

Instead of posting 3 times in a row, please go back and edit your posts, especially since the time between each post is so close. PM me if you have some questions. :)

I don't think that you value your time at > 1m/hr (that's a 6 minute herb run), so it is still good to farm snapdragons even without juju.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

but how did you get so much!!! 0.0

your answer was in the quote you questioned lol

got third age wreath from clue, made me 250m, then i earned alot more etc

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

You either bought or sold at the wrong time or you just had plain bad luck.

For the first, it takes a bit of time until you can predict where prices are going to go. For the second, just get used to it.:wink: I've gone plenty of runs with massive losses before, but in the long run, you'll make great profits.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Hey Everyone!

Recently i was phished for 50m, i proceeded to quit for 2 months and have rejoined and i am back at 5m,

I have been wondering about some good ways to reach the 100 million milestone.

My 50m previously was mostly gotten by miscellania and a VERY lucky flipping item that doesnt work anymore but made me around 30m

SO that would come to my need for advice.

What CURRENTLY are working money making methods that can help me reach the 100 million mark with my starting 5m,

i am no good at pvp and have built my character for pvm.

i will post my skills below :

attack : 83

strength : 81

defence : 81

health : 81

range : 74

mage : 75

dungeoneering : 77

woodcutting : 80

fletching : 86

fishing : 65

cooking : 76

agility : 60

smithing : 65

herblore : 60

theiving : 61

prayer : 62

crafting : 64

firemaking : 64

runecrafting : 58

slayer : 73

farming : 65

construction : 57

hunting : 70

summoning : 57

Money making 101

Herb Runs

Without farming juju's or a scroll of life snapdragons are your best profit at around 23 k profit per patch, followed by toadflax at 20 k per patch. Once you get farming juju's and a scroll of life (and the greenfingers aura as high a tier as you can) those profits jump to 50 k per patch for snaps, 27 k per patch for toadflax. All in all you can realistically get in 4 herb runs a day minimum meaning 460-1000 k profit with snaps OR 400-540 k profit with toadflax. For a total of ~20 min worth of work.

profit/hour = 1.38 - 3 mil with snaps or 1.2 - 1.6 with toadflax (without and with farming juju/Scroll of Life respectively)

MTK

Take a look at grimy's daily profit spreadsheet for which resources to collect on the day you collect. His sheets can be found here. You'll want 1.35 mil in the coffers and 100% favour. Every 7 days go collect whatever is the highest %profit margin, redeposit the cash your citizens have taken and get your favour back up to 100% (teaks are the fastest way to do so I think?) At ~ 290% profit per gp your citizens take you're looking at 1.47 mil for the 525 k you invested (depending on luck with seeds in your maple nests).

profit/hour = 945000 profit for ~5 min of work -> 11.34 mil/hr

Dailies

Again, check grimy's sheet above for which dailies are worth doing. Personally I do battlestaffs in varrock, unf broad arrow and bolt tips from my slayer master, sand from bert on my way to buying the death runes from the mages guild, and seaweed from catherby. After that I use my wicked hood teleports to craft about 240 death runes (90 k) which for you will be less crafting (laws?) but still probably worth doing. Grimy's sheets have a profit per hour column for all of these activities except wicked hood so look there for that.

Do all of those activities while dungeoneering for a rapier and then frost dragons. Frost dragons at your stats will be around 1-2 mil per hour as well and much less frustrating than green dragons. Once you hit 74 farming you can start farming morchelli mushrooms for another 45 k profit every 4 hours for ~2 min of work or 1.35 mil per hour.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

What specifically is confusing about the spreadsheet? And frosts are still 1-3 mill per hour depending on stats.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword