Corporeal Beast defence level?

Mist_Assassin

I haven't seen any conclusive data, but it wouldn't be hard for you to figure out. Just get into gear that puts you around 50% (just estimate; it doesn't need to be exact) then record 1000 hits and misses. Then post your data here and ill do the math for you.

I haven't seen any conclusive data, but it wouldn't be hard for you to figure out. Just get into gear that puts you around 50% (just estimate; it doesn't need to be exact) then record 1000 hits and misses. Then post your data here and ill do the math for you.

I hoped someone knew already :s I don't know if i would do well in recording attacks as it may kill me.

But what do you mean by 50%, and you want me to write down damage i inflict and when i don't do damage up to 1000 times?

Like this:

1. 133

2. 0.

3. 385

and do this 1000 times?

I don't need to know Corp's EXACT level, but a estimatte guess?

You hit when the splat is red and miss when the splat is blue. So you want to record either a hit or a miss 1000 times. You don't need to record how much you hit.

By 50% I mean enough attack bonus so that you hit approximately 50% of the time. Id think standard corp gear would work (neit, zspear, gano).

Make sure you note all gear you used. Avoid using turmoil and extremes/supers. Use ovls instead.

You hit when the splat is red and miss when the splat is blue. So you want to record either a hit or a miss 1000 times. You don't need to record how much you hit.

By 50% I mean enough attack bonus so that you hit approximately 50% of the time. Id think standard corp gear would work (neit, zspear, gano).

Make sure you note all gear you used. Avoid using turmoil and extremes/supers. Use ovls instead.

Mate using OVL for a test and 1000 times is very wasteful unless you have people there to support you.

Is there no other way?

You don't have to solo. There's no reason not to use ovls since you use them when corping normally. Just don't use extremes or turmoil because they complicate things.

You don't have to solo. There's no reason not to use ovls since you use them when corping normally. Just don't use extremes or turmoil because they complicate things.

Got a spesific equipment setup in mind? And what about statius warhammer (wud that intefere)?

Avoid lowering its defense level (so no swh or bgs) because we can't be sure when its def restores.

Id use the standard corp gear:

Neit

Fury

Gano top/bottom

Barrows gloves

Dragon boots

Zamorak spear

Fire cape

If you hit to much you could swap the zspear out for a dspear or stop using ovls. Alternatively, you could just gather more data.

Might want to read this post and the associated thread.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I could record my accuracy on corp on my next few trips w/o using defense decreases.

I would use turmoil but just not record the first hit. Seeing as corp takes several 100 hits i don't foresee it being a big problem, not enough to limit myself to not having soulsplit or no damage boost at all, anyway.

Probably won't go for a few days but i should get a few 1000 hits when i do. I will have 112 stab bonus (119 str) and use defensive style. Overloaded at all times and will only heal with sharks (no brews).

Convincing my friends to not use defense decreases will be the hardest part :P

CNqWHdA.jpg