Ranged Training in f2p.

ippetads

Relevant levels:

-Ranged 71

-Defence 45

-Prayer 45

I am just wondering where I should train ranged from this point on. I am looking to use mithril arrows and pick them up yet all of the guides recommend training spots which aren't viable for someone with 45 defence. I got to 70 on moss giants, is there a better method where I wont get slaughtered by the monsters?

Thanks in advance

Well you should be praying range boosting prayers meaning you'll already be using ppots. Just pray against whatever you're fighting and for a spot I'd say giant spiders in the SOS or flesh eaters for more profit.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Well you should be praying range boosting prayers meaning you'll already be using ppots. Just pray against whatever you're fighting and for a spot I'd say giant spiders in the SOS or flesh eaters for more profit.

F2p can't use prayers effectively - their best prayers are 15% and prayer points can't feasibly be restored.

Forgot they don't get prayer potions. Ignore my advice.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I use the lesser demon DG reward dungeon in Karamja. Not sure if it's the best xp/hr but it's always empty, there's a few safespots and I take a bunch of urns for prayer xp (saves picking up/scattering the ashes). Would imagine fleshies/SOS spiders/moss giants are pretty good xp too.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

I did a lot of my f2p ranged at the hobgoblins on their little peninsula by the crafting guild. If you stand in the cow field, and range across the ocean, you wont get hit. You also lose the arrows, but it should just be iron or bronze, so no biggie

Umanyar.png