Dankaz' DIY Blog

Hello everyone and welcome to my DIY blog!

I wish I registered earlier on this forum and started this thread at the same time that I started my DIY account but anyway, It's not too late.

[spoiler=My DIY Rules]-No use of G.E. (proof can be given at any time as the use of G.E. requires to do the tutorial)

-No trading (I only trade in order to help people in need with such items that I have more than 1 and they are not rare, no money/items accepted from these trades)

-I do play mini-games in order to achieve items worth playing for (such as FoG items or PC's void armour)

-I also do not pick anything that's on the ground and does not belong to me. (monster drops/player drops)

-I do use the Squeal of Fortune since I love receiving 50gp's and free xp! It would be unfair if I received a rare lucky reward, but with my luck, hahaha. I guess thats it :)

[spoiler=About me]I am 17 and I have played RS since the beggining of 2007.I had several accounts from a skiller to a pure etc. I will be playing RS 3-6 hours a day during which I hope that I will achieve the most, and keep you up to date!

So, first of all I will start with my stats! I am currently at the combat level of 71.

[spoiler=Stats]rFOyb.jpg

I have done 277/534 tasks due to the easy gp making from them. Made around 500k+ from these tasks. I am also close to getting the last edition of the Lumbridge Ring.

[spoiler=Tasks]fl5mi.jpg

I have done 52 quests for now, 91 quest points at the moment.

[spoiler=Quest Points]KuCnb.jpg

Now for the bank.

[spoiler=Farming Tab]aD9CT.jpg

[spoiler=Fishing/Cooking Tab]6dZwu.jpg

[spoiler=Jems/Jewelry Tab]1Z7r9.jpg

[spoiler=Herblore Tab]JCHaL.jpg

[spoiler=Mining/RC/Magic Tab]HFx23.jpg

[spoiler=Random Quest Items/Clue Rewards]gvu8T.jpg

[spoiler=Ranging/Fletching Tab]U3FUB.jpg

[spoiler=Summoning/Slayer Tab]fSBht.jpg

[spoiler=Used items/Junk Tab]8Wceo.jpg

I will be constantly updating everything that I achieve during the week. However, during the weekends I'll be on less so there will probably be no updating during weekends.

Thank you Tiigon. Current goal is, 51 crafting in order to make a snakeskin chaps pair which is needed in the medium cluescroll that I've got at the moment. Hope I get a decent reward (Ranger/Wizard boots,eh?) Afterwards I will get my smithing level up to 51 and mining to 55 so I can make mithril hatchets which are needed for Animal Magnetism. :thumbsup:

Thank you, I so agree with you man. You know what I find frustrating though? I was speaking about this with another DIY'er. The fact that there are npc shops that have 0 stock of many useful items. And nobody uses the shops!!! They could be used by DIY'ers all around the world if they had the items :( I suggest they even remove those pointless shops that are not being used such as the Amulet shop in Brimhaven...

Update 1.

So, this morning started great!

[spoiler=Look what I've got]brLkT.jpg

This means that I have some extra money if I alch that plate! I also got 51 smithing!

[spoiler=Yay]WvMlS.jpg

And 52/55 Mining!

[spoiler=Great :)]KKF1F.jpg

+ 60k xp! Gonna keep on mining so I eventually get to 55 and get going with Animal Magnetism!

Thank you, I so agree with you man. You know what I find frustrating though? I was speaking about this with another DIY'er. The fact that there are npc shops that have 0 stock of many useful items. And nobody uses the shops!!! They could be used by DIY'ers all around the world if they had the items :( I suggest they even remove those pointless shops that are not being used such as the Amulet shop in Brimhaven...

I've always wondered what the point of those are too. The only 'benefit' I can think of is you get a tiny bit more cash selling the items to them rather than a general store. Still, pretty much no use because nobody sells stuff like that. Having a stock of them would be good for DIYers, but I even felt guilty buying rune plate/legs from a shop haha :P

2s0cxth.png

Update 2.

So, today I have gained some levels and done some quests! I have gained about 200k+ xp.

I have done a series of quests in order to gain 60 attack so I could wield the dragon weapons that I got :)

[spoiler=Quests finished]Z2XTy.jpg

VuPFf.jpg

rnmGl.jpg

nGDFy.jpg

rhQnS.jpg

Afterwards I went to Zanaris and entered the area with the Dragon weapons shop by using a cut diamond ( :( ) I got myself a D long and a Dragon dagger which I poisoned (p) only. I also found a nearby shop that sold 10 ruby rings and I bought them all, in the future I'll visit it more if I need to smelt alot of iron. I have enchanted them and gained a bit of magic xp.

[spoiler=Yay Rings & D weaps]aPKTt.jpg

This is my current gear, It's the best that I've got and I love it! Using the gnome defence amulet, it boosts my defence quite nicely against melee.

lR7EA.jpg

After a long day of trying to gather 12 snakehides which took me forever (due to being lazy and not doing the quest needed for Mos'le'Harmless) , for the snakeskin chaps needed for the clue; then, getting 37-39 fletching so I could get an iron c'bow needed in the med cluescroll that I was doing; I have finally done the clue! Nothing too exciting though :(

[spoiler=Reward]K7nPQ.jpg

Anyway, total levels gained today: 57-60 attack, 56-57 constitution, 53-54 firemaking, 53-54 mining, 15-16 hunter, 49-51 magic, 26-33 agility, 51-52 smithing, 48-51 crafting, 37-39 fletching.

So, about 20 levels. :)

Future Goals: Get 55 mining and do Animal Magnetism, do some more quests, get 63 fishing, level cooking over 60, and get str to atleast 60.

That's a ton of levels, xp, and quests! Congrats on the dragon long and everything too :) Where'd you get the rune helm? I'm still stuck on addy.

Thanks for the tip on ruby rings, I'm completely out of forging rings with 2.5k ores left :P

2s0cxth.png

Thanks :) The rune helm is a rare drop from Lesser demons. I killed the ones in the demon dungeon in karamja volcano.You need a certain dung level to enter that but there are demons near elvarg's place aswell. Took me a while though, so goodluck getting one ^^

Thanks, yesterday was one of those days that you just don't feel like playing for me. All I did was log in to spin, got a ranged med lamp which got me to 54 Range. And then I did 17-19 hunter by catching baby imps. I hate hunter except the imps minigame. So I'll probably level my way up only with imps. I just want to see all my skills over 30 for now, thats why I'm going to level my hunter today, hopefully atleast to 25.

Update 3.

So, the past few days I just wasn't in the mood to play :( (due to unconvenient lag that I sometimes get for some reason)

However, I have gained quite some levels :)

I have done some quests which gave me a few levels and some xp.

[spoiler=Quests Done (many pictures)]GHSvZ.jpg

rIl9w.jpg

rEg3z.jpg

7fHoR.jpg

GTQyt.jpg

Xs7GU.jpg

[spoiler=Levels Gained (many pictures)]PtPzt.jpg

jbu0V.jpg

ujG6j.jpg

CtMvw.jpg

AFTdm.jpg

Mv0aI.jpg

Eg0r3.jpg

7s0Kc.jpg

NRTqs.jpg

In other words, I'll keep doing quests. I'm training combat skills on black knights from time to time, in order to get 1.3k kills for the max rank with the white knights so I can buy full white armour and weapons (currently at 100 kills-Peon rank) :thumbsup: I have also gained level 74 combat. :) I am really close to 3M total xp and 1200 total levels. I have 5 skills under 40 atm, will focus on those the next few days.

P.S. The SoF update is great, I've only received good rewards so far, lamps and useful stuff like x8 sapphires. :thumbsup:

Update 4.

Today, I got 30 Summoning! And 75 combat level :thumbsup:

GLVgm.jpg

Also, I got my hunter up to 30, feels great. :)

wv1SL.jpg

Gonna get farming up to 30 aswell next. Then I'll have no skills under 30 :shades:

Update 4.5

I have gone to kill some ankous to train my strength and also to get the last part of the skull. I have to say, killing ankous is great. I can kill them pretty fast and it's great killing them for runes/charms/weapon poison/pure ess.

Here is what I got after around 20 kills, not too bad, I mean, 50 death runes is amazing for me, + some blood runes.

wnyyx.jpg

Also, this is what I finally got!

Gi7qW.jpg

Damn, that sceptre is sexy :) It helped me accomplish a hard task from varrock by using one of the teleports :thumbsup:

P.S. I love my new *hanging around/skilling* outfit.

XwWyv.jpg

Update 5.

Just deleted the whole post when it was finished by closing the tab by mistake -.- (DUMB)

O well, I haven't been on for a while, but I have achieved some goals.

Got 55 def, 60 str, 30 hunter, 30 farming, 45 thieving, 35 herblore, 60 cooking, 45 construction.

Gonna focus on mining/smelting/fishing next.

I got 1200 total + 76 combat! (I later got 77 combat along with 55 def)

HJ0sg.jpg

While killing soldier cockroaches I got an unexpected drop which boosted my morale, even though I have no use of what it's worth besides farming xp! (after not getting any rune drop for atleast 10 trips) P.S. Ignore chat.

bbML7.jpg

Have done an easy clue scroll. Nothing exciting though except some useful teleports.

0lJAl.jpg

Have killed the Giant Mole for fun using full green d'hide, addy cbow, mith bolts and ava's accumulator which I finally got after finishing Animal Magnetism. :thumbsup:

cf7rR.jpg

And I got my first rare from the SoF.

mxEvm.jpg

Gonna give up trying to get a rune sq from cockroaches for now, gonna get my smithing up to 55! And then my fishing up to 65 :)

Update 6.

So, Today I have achieved 68 fishing! 5 levels :thumbsup:

nYqyU.jpg

I have done about 12 or more games of Fish Flingers, still have about 4 tickets left which should get me to 69 fishing and close to 70.

Other than that, I got 36 agility (+1 level) from a medium lamp.

And also I got Fishing Hat and Fishing Top, hopefully gonna get another part of the gear tommorow :)