Meh... My barrows luck seems so awful :( After 46 dry chests I end up getting my FOURTH torag's platebody. Thats 9 melee plates, 0 melee legs.

Not much else done today except barrows and a bit of cooking. Cooked total of 2k monkfish for 73-76 cooking :P

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Only think I can think of is getting 25k deaths and just ice bursting? :P

Oh thanks didnt even realise those use chaos runes. Thats not a bad idea!

Wow just checked what spells use chaos runes in EoC.. A whole 3 spells! Curse, Vulnerability and Teleblock...

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Well I'm glad I saved the saradomin brew drops I got from doing grotworm tasks... Nomad killed on first try! Kyatt is awesome!

I also had the advantage of practicing nomad on my main in dominion tower while using replica of my diy gear

I'll upload vid of the fight later :P

5itEO.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

So what's the long and short term goals? Qp Cape and?

Right now all im focused on is quest cape. After that I'll probably get goliath gloves which are pretty awesome DIY weapon lol.

Then I'll probably just try to get 80 all skills

Edit: I Hope they start rolling out really high level quests soon. They keep me motivated better than anything lol

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Heh died at waterfiends today because I was making dinner at same time and forgot about RS totally.. No big deal got back in time but I didnt realise Tokkul-Zo loses it charges if you dont protect it. I'm too used to it now so I've been camping tzhaar for 48k tokkul to recharge it.

Got Toktz-ket-xil drop from them so far :) 30k/48k tokkul so far as well

eA96V.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Only did slayer today (apart from that little sidetrip to tzhaar)

73 Slayer which unlocked Jungle Strykewyrms (Hexcrest!) - Got them as task today as well but no drop :(

FZu9k.png

Hard clues #15, #16 and #17

KRA3z.png

amvdp.png

xzPP6.png

[spoiler=Levels Gained: 7]

Attack +2 (78)

Defence +3 (74)

Slayer +1 (73)

Constitution +1 (81)

2 Def, 10 Mining, 4 Construction and 7 Summoning levels till quest cape :)

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

You have some really awesome skills, i like your account. Kool blog dude, check mine out if ya want

http://forum.tip.it/topic/298879-tryptaminds-rs-blog-70-prayer-85-combat-smoking-kills-80-herb-75-range/

^ MY RS BLOG

I LOVE BREAKING BAD! If you have any thoughts on what's gonna happen next season we should talk lol.

Heh I got an interesting challenge as I logged in, it was to make 120 teak cape racks. Decided to do it cause

I need 70 Construction anyway. Doing it with challenges should give back loads of mats back as well :)

First I started by cutting 40 special teak logs, got 1 woodcutting and firemaking level (burnt the normal logs as I have enough teak banked)

Made some planks and used em up and got 67 construction from that.

Reward for challenge wasnt bad, but I would of preferred herbs/planks/bones

qxZNX.png

Then I went back to slayer and finished off the 2 defence levels I needed for Clockwork Syringe (Got 74 slayer as well)

107 combat

OvdWf.png

[spoiler=Levels Gained]

Firemaking +1

Woodcutting +1

Construction +1

Defence +2

Slayer +1

Tomorrow I'll probably do a bit of mining and some woodcutting to get teak planks.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Was celebrating my birthday this weekend so I didn't really play at all on fri-sun.

Yesterday I did a bit of questing, finishing the new Al Kharid quests and King of Dwarves

cFC2d.png

3 quests left

FsW4a.png

I've started planning for BXP somewhat by farming my herb seeds. I'm still undecided on what skills I should train then... I kind of wanna just slay and gather charms, hoping summoning xp will be boosted as well.

Stats 15.10.2012

zKmNx.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Whew... I'm pretty happy right now! Reason should be obvious by reading further ^^

The new doric's quest was released a bit before I logged in, so of course the quest freak that I am, I did it right away. Also did the extra tasks (minus last smithing task as I'm not high enough). Accumulated like 120K bonus mining xp I think. Perfect reward cause I was going for 76 mining anyway.

So in barely no time I got this

ttb45.jpg

"You now have all levels you need to complete Ritual of the Mahjarrat." HELL YES!

Quest itself was rather easy, but fun at the same time.

afwBH.jpg

XP lamps gave me 84 prayer! only 8 levels off soulsplit. I also have 251k double prayer xp from the event.

V8ojt.jpg

Now that I know summoning will be 2x 100% during bonus weekend I will be hardcore nolifing slayer hoping to get tons of charms ready. I'll also try to finish Varrock Hard tasks tomorrow so I can increase my profits from battlestaffs per day from 73k to 146k. Cash has to be the biggest problem to summoning training cause shards cost more than my mother's liver.

Current charms/tertiarys:

dabDQ.png

Those 265 blocks of granite are 5kg, which I will craft into 2650 blocks of 500g

My goal is to get enough GOLD and GREEN charms for 60-74 summoning, which allows me to use crimsons on the level 74 granite lobster. Tertiarys for crimson charms before that are horrible to get. I hope I can save my blues for higher levels, but if I end up needing some more xp I will be using them.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Didn't get as much done today as I wanted but oh well..

200 battlestaffs drop! 1860k more cash to my summoning fund.

ShiYg.png

80 attack

bOs4V.png

I did varrock hard tasks today as well. Now I get 64 battlestaffs per day :)

[spoiler=Levels Gained]

Attack +2 (80)

Constitution +1 (82)

Herblore +1 (62)

Dungeoneering +2 (56)

Summoning +1 (60)

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png