P2P Runespan

I just got P2P and am planning on runespanning to 99. What sort of tips and tricks do people have? What nodes or creatures should I be siphoning? Should I stick to one particular island that people find good, or should i just pick a random one and hope for good spawns?

I am 50k to 94 rc.

Thanks.

Go to world 39

Join fc: RuneSpan

camp a soul esswraith and do all of the nodes within the fiew islands around you (skulls+)

This method can get you up to 120k RC xp/ph at level 99

EDIT: Keep in mind that the more people there are on one node/creature, The longer it will last. (more AFK)

In the fc they will call out the nodes in this format:

(node name) @ (Island #)

Call Examples:

W@23 - A wizard at number 23

Bsk@30 - A bloody skull node at number 30

Possible nodes/calls:

W - Wizard (This doesn't have to be the yellow one, changes from person to person)

Shifter - Nature runes (44 RC) (86.8 XP)

Jumper - Law runes (54 RC) (107.5 XP)

Sk - Skulls - Death runes (65 RC) (120 XP)

Bp - Blood pool - Blood runes (77 RC) (146 XP)

Bs/Bsk - Bloody skulls - Blood & Death runes (83 RC) (144 or 175.5 XP)

Ls - Living soul - Soul runes (90 RC) (213 XP)

Us - Undead soul - Soul & Death runes (95 RC) (144 or 255.5 XP)

The Island numbers are here:

Runespan_upper_level_map_numbered-18114520.png

I usually camp @ 14 or 15, You might see me there some time while I work on 20m rc xp (RSN: My Essling)

Hope this helped you, Have fun at Runespan! ^^

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

[spoiler=Rare Drops/Splits (Feb 2013 - ??)]

21m84sy.png

I'm camping islands 15, 16, and 17, moving around whenever I see Living Souls and Undead souls. When I see the Yellow wizard near me, I bring him the best rune (soul runes). I am getting around 120k XP/hr.

I'm always on W25 if you want to hang out. :).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I'm camping islands 15, 16, and 17, moving around whenever I see Living Souls and Undead souls. When I see the Yellow wizard near me, I bring him the best rune (soul runes). I am getting around 120k XP/hr.

Might have to stalk you some time :o

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

[spoiler=Rare Drops/Splits (Feb 2013 - ??)]

21m84sy.png

Just a heads up, a friend informed me that it's best to give him the rune he asks for after about lvl 77 in order to maximize your reward. Prior to lvl 77, giving your best rune regardless is the best bet, but after that, I think the reward is better if you give him what he asks for. I haven't gotten to souls yet, so you'd have to confirm it for yourself. But with bloods, I know this holds true :)

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*

Another note:

ALL nodes higher then fireball are superior in exp rates to Soul Esswraith.

This is due testing by myself and others. I tested the exp rates of Astral Esshounds up to Blood Esswraith.

Well there were few nodes the first night after release after a failed hotfix that's when we started the rough exp rates. We then did multiple people siphoning the same esshound/wraith for 2h before changing esshound/wraith. In the meantime we monitored all our exp rates from different levels.

A few days later when the nodes were restored to current status we ran the same investigation but then on solely on node hunting. We came to the conclusion that node hunting was far better xp/h even with hopping over 4-5 islands. Also we found roughly the best islands: 23-28. Unfortunately the Runespan fc only uses islands 13-16.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.