All skills to 70

sportsjock215

Basically I have a couple skills left to get to 70 and I just wanted advice on the best way or sometimes cheapest way to get the skill to 70

The skills i have left for 70 are

60 Crafting

60 Herblore

66 Thieving

50 Dung

60 Construction

66 Smithing

68 Summoning...This I will probably do last...I could get this really at any time I am just saving the money for skills that are further away

Now I only have about 4m in cash at the moment so I know I may have to raise some money to complete all of these.

sportsjock21.png

60 Crafting Unsure, look at Grimy's sheets. Probably gold bracelets or something similar

60 Herblore Same as above

66 Thieving don't know

50 Dung Solo/use lamps and points if you dislike the skill early on. Not much for teams at your level.

60 Construction check grimy's spreadsheets but I believe oak larders are pretty cheap. It's been awhile since I trained construction. Maybe use SC tools

66 Smithing Goldsmithing probably (get gauntlets)

68 Summoning...This I will probably do last...I could get this really at any time I am just saving the money for skills that are further away Just knock it out when you have the money

Try to do profitable dailies to get the cash for the more expensive skills. Herb runs/bstaves/deathrunes/hood/slayerbolts etc.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Basically I have a couple skills left to get to 70 and I just wanted advice on the best way or sometimes cheapest way to get the skill to 70

The skills i have left for 70 are

60 Crafting pretty sure dhide i think green vambs.

60 Herblore her spreadsheets as mentioned above

66 Thieving um, i think blackjacking. or monkey knife fighters... i can't remember what level those are though

50 Dung find a good group who will help you through the early levels.

60 Construction oak larders i believe.

66 Smithing no idea. I still have trouble training smithing.lol

68 Summoning...This I will probably do last...I could get this really at any time I am just saving the money for skills that are further away slay for charms, and you should also gain money, then do your best to make cash and do dailies for the secondaries as well as for other skills like crafting and smithing and herblore.

Now I only have about 4m in cash at the moment so I know I may have to raise some money to complete all of these.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Blackjacking for thieving until monkey knife fighters at 75. (Blackjacking requires the feud quest)

Smithing is gold superheating.

Construction is oak larders.

Crafting and herblore depend on your income level. Fastest for crafting gems but comes at a cost. But as said check grimy's sheets for gp/xp figures to help make the decision.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

For your dung level use penguin points/tears of guthix until you've unlocked Abnd 2 - then you might just be able to find a team - Dung's a hard skill to train to begin with so take your time and read a lot of guides :)

Stuff like Construction and Herblore are expensive and not worth getting to just 70. There is no point spending money on herblore until you can get extremes. Construction 70 may be ok for but again think about what you want from construction and then aim for that level.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Pyramid plunder is perfectly decent experience so if you enjoy it stick with it. Youtube will provide you with some great blackjacking guides and it is probably slightly faster experience.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.