Jagex..new incomming updates?

nslfoot

I just thought id share a couple things that ive noticed on runescape's site lately. Jagex has been known to introduce pictures of things they will release before they do, heres a couple interesting things i found:

interestingfinds3vq.jpg

1) I think that jagex may be testing new combat stances, just a hunch though, this picture would account for that.

2) possible new "seercurl-like" crossbow on the way?

3) could the mystical dragon 2hander be in the near future?

Explain your thoughts :)

u think thats crazy look at the highscores theres a picture of what appears to be a dragon pickaxe next to a gold rock. and a pic of a guy carrying what seems to be a dragon 2h.

My thoughts are that people need to stop making new topics about this and go to the ones that already exist. :roll:

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

They wouldn't have put those pics of the d 2 hander and the d pick without planning on actually making them. I plan on saving up some seriuos cash so I can buy the pick right when it comes out. D wc axes sold from anywhere beetween 100k and 10mil when they came out. The 5mil they cost now isnt worth it to me, but it would be for a pick.

I can't wait.

D2hander is stupid tho. I've never liked 2handers and they d one won't be any better.

all i have to say is..

those pictures clearly show jagex is working on something new so it must be POHs!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i am not trying to be mean but plz stop talking about POHs. I seen this for years and years ppl keep say i think that POHs will come soon. If you ask me i gived up on POH about 3 years ago because they did not relise it when they first told us they will.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

that was my point artem..

speculation leads to disappointment. people have been talking about them coming out for years and jagex has done nothing short of leaving people to sit and wonder when they will come out.

now that these pictures surfced, people cant stop talking about them. jagex hasnt mentioned anywhere about these items so this leads me to believe there not a top priority.

as i said, speculation leads to disappointment. if jagex releases them, they release them. but making numerous threads about a picture is stupid and a waste of time in my opinion.

bob7926.png

There coming out. The pictures didnt just appear for no reason therefore they must have told the designer to do that. And therefore we can safely assume that they will be coming out. They are a buisness remember (well at least they are now) and need to keep there player base happy. Whats been in most demmand? Dragon 2h, nd were gonna get it.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

all i have to say is..

those pictures clearly show jagex is working on something new so it must be POHs!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i am not trying to be mean but plz stop talking about POHs. I seen this for years and years ppl keep say i think that POHs will come soon. If you ask me i gived up on POH about 3 years ago because they did not relise it when they first told us they will.

what hinted that he was serious in the least bit... ?

and stop trying to assume things about jagex.. they like to tease people, sure they eventauly release that stuff but sometimes not for another 3-4 months.

idiot911.png

Proud member of 'the' clan for 5 years.

Join 'the' clan today

my thoughts? could there be 2-3 topics on each picture... on this forum already? :o

Maybe more,and they have all been locked :P

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

I'm sure jagex were aware of this before they hosted the pictures on the site.

Maybe they just did it to get our hopes up, just like POH and carpentry eh?

Jagex are evil! evil i tell you! :twisted:

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.