Monster Hunting

In the Monster Hunting section of guides, I'm not sure if this is for everyone or just me, but for the Queen Black Dragon, the title (name of monster) and danger risk are both in middle covering each other. Thanks, Bluud :)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I'm using Internet Explorer- lastest version

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Yep, looks good for me now :thumbsup:

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Good to know the problem's fixed :)

Closing this topic as the problem has been resolved. If you experience any further issues over this please PM me.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.