Optimal Fight Kiln

Syd

Hey,

I've been trying to look different guides how to do fight kiln, but they all seem a bit different to each other, so I don't really have idea which one would be the most effective one to use. Note that I haven't completed the kiln yet (not even done the quest), but I think I will do it just fine.

I got 96 melees, 99 magic, 99 ranged, 99 hp, 96 prayer, 99 herblore and 91 summoning. About 80m in bank to spend for gear. I don't plan on rising summoning at the moment, so looking for setup that doesn't involve yak/highest titans.

I'm looking for a way that will make completing fight kiln as effective as possible. My main concern is getting a way to make some cash. I think getting the cape itself wouldn't be a problem. Mostly I need a setup about which items/spells/weapons/potions (and how many) to use and at which wave. All extra detail is bonus. Basically all the other guides cover most of the other stuff.

Even if the setup is a bit harder than some other setup it doesn't matter. I'd rather learn more effective way straight away, than learning easier way with slower completion time or less profit.

Thanks already. :)

u5zhkTY.gif

watch this if you want to make money doing speed kilns

if you want to do fight kiln effectively you are going to need 99 summoning

it reduces the time from like 80 to 50 minutes a run

I suggest for just completing you use

There won't be an optimal setup without iron/steel titan. That video has an excellent safespot guide for how to ensure limited damage most of the kiln, and for what to do as a first go through.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

fightkilnsetup.jpg

This is my setup, forgot to put in broad bolts so just add those to the ammo slot. Obviously you can't use steel titan so just substitute with your best cbt familiar. Other than that it's just knowing the safespots and when to use the crystals.

Thank you all for your help.

I sort of put together few different guides and took parts out of them what suit best for me and my character. After that and couple times through try and error, I managed to put together setup that made it possible for me to complete fight kiln. This isn't the most optimal setup of course, as I'm lacking titans, but it suits well enough for my purpose. I managed to complete fight kiln today in 1 hour and 15 minutes without nexgear, titans, enchanced excalibur or dreadnips. I assume I can squeeze some minutes out of that with more practice. Another run left me with 9 saradomin brew flasks and 4 super restore flasks after Har-Aken.

Took me few tries to finally get it done, but after first time completing the kiln, second time was already alot easier. So currently I've got tokhaar-kal cape, and one uncut onyx out of there. I'm planning to continue. :)

I'm currently using karils cbow (which works just nice), but should I switch it to rune cbow and some different bolts? Karil seems to work just nice with cheap price, only problem is that you can't use shield with it (inventory problems occasionally). I could go for chaotic cbow but that would take quite a bit of dging to do (which I don't really look forward atm).

u5zhkTY.gif

fightkilnsetup.jpg

This is my setup, forgot to put in broad bolts so just add those to the ammo slot. Obviously you can't use steel titan so just substitute with your best cbt familiar. Other than that it's just knowing the safespots and when to use the crystals.

He'd be better off using a Unicorn as any other Cb Familiars are a waste of time. Also it would be much better to use a Defender and something like a Mages' book over a Divine/Elysian. You really don't need much Defense when doing the Kiln. Divine is just silly.