Short Fuse - Medium Fuse Comparison.

Cheat

I've chinned on short fuse for the last 5m of range experience and seemed to be getting the high experience rates suggested. However while chinning today it was recommended to me that I use medium fuse as the throwing speed is faster and therefore increases my DPS. I cannot be bothered to test this myself if the information is already out there so can someone please enlighten me on the difference between the fuses and their subsequent differing experience rates.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

I've been using medium fuse for the past ~120m XP or so, getting roughly 600-620k xp/hr. Short fuse is supposedly more accurate, but I'm not sure slightly more accuracy is worth the slower throwing time.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Pretty sure range combat styles work in the same way as melee, so Accurate will be +3 range, Rapid +1 and Defensive +3 defense.

Overall though, rapid is faster, if you throw the chins a tick (?) faster, at the loss of maybe 5 to your max hit, then rapid will always be faster.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Pretty sure range combat styles work in the same way as melee, so Accurate will be +3 range, Rapid +1 and Defensive +3 defense.

Overall though, rapid is faster, if you throw the chins a tick (?) faster, at the loss of maybe 5 to your max hit, then rapid will always be faster.

Yeah, that's actually true. Short is 1 tick slower and my max with Short was 238, but with Medium it's 233.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Ok cheers guys I'll switch to medium and kick myself for not doing so 5m ago :)

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Ok cheers guys I'll switch to medium and kick myself for not doing so 5m ago :)

You'll have saved ~100 k cash though so don't kick yourself too hard =P

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword