Count Down from 30k

Matt258

Just kidding everyone!

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

24,596 Got to stay til 10:38 Pm last night. Had to push in buggies for an hour. Day Off today :)

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

*Prepares popcorn and a video camera for when Devnull shows up*

Hmm... <*notes the video camera*> ...interesting.  No pummelings waiting to happen, though. :|

~D. V. "Oh well... Better luck next time." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Counting backwards is just way too expert for me. Later.

We'll count this as a post.

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

24,586 Yeah Gang needs to add a # to that post though. Working 1 Pm to 10 Pm

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

24,584 Got on RS & did a little bit of Crafting for DXPW. Working 10 Am to 7 Pm

Edited by 852ttaM

Whatpulse

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

Counting backwards is just way too expert for me. Later.

You have got to be... <*facepalms*> #-o

<*Mr. DVD suddenly starts moving about 300 times faster than normal, affecting the local space around himself both temporally and dimensionally.  He promptly pulls out a sword handle & hilt from one of his pockets, shakes it out to the side, and causes 6 giant swords to show up at once.  They form together quickly into a rather powerful bladed bow that he thought would never be used here, and he can't remember at the moment if he's used such a weapon here before.  The firing system for his weapon appears entirely on its' own, without him even having to think about calling for it.  He draws back on the firing system, pulling the firing collar up along his arm, charging this crazy mix of a melee and range weapon to its' absolute excessive maximum.  Just for the excessive flare, he even goes so far as to jump high into the air as he takes aim upon @Gang Sabre.  With the release of his grip, Mr. DVD fires the entire powerful beam of energy and the firing collar slings back down to its' original firing position.  Before @Gang Sabre can even realize what's been fired, they're insta-nuked by the blast of the beam's impact on them in the entire single second or two that this took to occur.  A mere pile of ash is now left where @Gang Sabre was sitting, and a small respawning unit floats in and over to where the pile is.  It sounds off an automated voice, which quietly states, "Respawning your deceased player in 24 hours.  Please be patient.", and then begins charging up in order to do its' job.*>

*sigh* ... You simply don't insult the inverse count. :shame:

<*Mr. DVD releases his grip on his weapon, and it simply vanishes as if it hadn't appeared until it is called again.  He returns to normal speed, and gently floats back down to the floor below, a slight distortion beneath him until his shoes touch the floor to prevent him accelerating and coming down harder than he would like.*>

~D. V. "That weapon's usually a 'Widespread Devastation'-class item.  Focusing it and controlling the blast takes some work." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I spent several minutes of double XP weekend reading that wall of text. And it was totally worthwhile.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

<*DVD looks out the door and down the hall, only to see something he totally didn't expect.*>

Oh, oops... :?

<*DVD ducks back in quickly, thankfully having not been noticed, as the loud, half-annoyed squeals of several of Tip.It's female forum users are heard.  Apparently, the shot he fired flipped up several of the ladies' skirts due to a transient passive breeze his shot generated, resulting in the ladies underclothing being left open for view.  Unfortunately, this breeze also carried so much static energy that the skirts won't fall back down, and those ladies' attempts to push their skirts back down keep on failing.*>

That's gonna take an extra 24 hours to fix itself.  Damn... and that normally never happens either! #-o

~D. V. "I had no idea that was coming." Devnull

(p.s.: Sure, I could have thrown in several displayed usernames for dramatic flare on this 'sight joke'.  But then again, I wouldn't want to get walked all over either!  As it stands, I might be stepping over a barrier by accident.  Hey, @Arceus, if I have, could you please either tell me, or perhaps throw a wrapper tag on it to hide unless clicked with an appropriate descriptor?)