Count Down from 30k

Matt258

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I see someone missed their chance to party over a Yahtzee-variety 'Large Straight'. :|

~D. V. "Missed digits... Figures." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

At least if the above numbers came up as separate die in a game, I would get my '12' on '4s'... I wonder how many rolls that would have taken for me to do that... Probably all three? :P

~D. V. "It's been too long since I played that game..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

~D. V. Devnull

Just updated a post several times on "CountUp" because I felt like I was missing a thought. :-k

~D. V. "Sometimes they just hit me later..." Devnull

Boxed up 450 Chocolate & 98 Creme filled boxes. I didn't know the Tuska Event has a Daily Rewards Points limit :(

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

MY palindrome. :-D

Noscarfencies!

Boxed up 450 Chocolate & 98 Creme filled boxes. I didn't know the Tuska Event has a Daily Rewards Points limit :(

23 428

<*Mr. DVD quietly looks at how far off that @Arceus knocked the count, as well as the several other people that fell into it, and facepalms... He pulls out a rather large sword, and lets it duplicate itself into 6 swords, all gently floating in midair.  Instead of using the ultimate bow that it can transform into, he instead flashes a thought to all of them, and they gather in a circle maintained near his hand to form a "Floating Cannon" type of positioning.*>

I really can't believe you all did this, but you've left me with no choice. :ugeek:

<*Mr. DVD then flashes a second thought, and an insane amount of energy gathers through the back and sides, causing the swords to spread even wider from the buildup.  He thinks a final thought as he jumps high into the air with the charged set still perfectly synchronized and stationary around his hand, and an utterly celestial blast releases out the front end, simultaneously blasting @Arceus, , @Matt258, and @Gandalf14141 all into mere ashes.  The entire room shakes violently from the shock of the blast.*>

First time trying this style of firing mode, and it worked.  I would never have thought my mind could maintain the visual spacing calculation needed to control that kind of a cannon system.  Something tells me I shouldn't use this version that often, though. :-k

<*Four respawners quickly move into the room and begin work on recovering the people who got blasted.  It shouldn't take them too long to return.  As would be figured, Mr. DVD lowers his hand and the weapons simply vanish back into his storage, wherever the heck that happens to be at the moment.*>

Now... checking the post count on the thread, we're actually at... 23426

~Mr. D. V. "I guess this cannon-variety blast was a long time in coming..." Devnull