Count Down from 30k

Matt258

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I almost got distracted out of handling you... :huh:

<*throws a Wooden Scarecrow at Gandalf, smacking them hard in the face and back onto their rear*>

Going up?  We'll have to knock that down! :P

You promised you would never go back there didn't you Devnull?  :rolleyes:

Indeed he did ^ Worked 7 to 3:15 today. Boxed up 431 chocolate & 121 creme.

Don't make me have to backtrack a few pages.  I remember promising that I wouldn't let anything cause me to become so distant from these forums ever again.  At least I managed to keep to that, give or take about 2 weeks on my intent.  Heck, I backtracked this thread anyway... 'Post #8171 @ Page 409' contains the proof, as well as multiple posts after contain the events that happened since.  This time around, however, even a family member bothering me won't cause me to touch that bloody MWO.  If you had seen the chaos that ensued, you would understand why I became so sickly angry this time, such that I can't even get myself near there anymore this time around. <_<

~Mr. D. V. "Dudes... you can't twist my words against me... I can ALWAYS find them on a forum!" Devnull

[Edit by author for missed thoughts.]

Edited by D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

No bumping up the count Gandalf! :P

Hopefully you saw the half of my post that got added in the last 7 minutes?  You happened to be right about needing to re-direct the counter. :huh:

~D. V. "You almost caused me to miss it, though..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

21,570 Ah right you did post that you wouldn't stay away from here for so long if you used MWO. Worked 7 to 3:!5 Boxed up 110 chocolate then went on my break. Someone came & helped box up the other 470 chocolate & I just had to put stickers on the boxes & put on trays. 135 creme. About to get ready to go to Walmart @ 6:30 to 11 pm

• Like 1

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Anybody hear a good joke, or read a funny comic page lately?  I need something new to think about. :o

~D. V. "My brain's running all over the place, without anything to think about." Devnull

I've been watching these and they have a daily cartoon too. A bit sadistic/dark but usually pretty funny too.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I've been watching these and they have a daily cartoon too. A bit sadistic/dark but usually pretty funny too.

<*checks Google & Wikipedia regarding 'explosm.net', gets very disturbed by the word "cyanide"...*>

Eh... I might have to give that a pass, sorry...  Things like "Gunnerkrigg Court", "Misfile", and "Order of the Stick" are my usual fare.  I'm usually never one for sadistically dark comics, and the kind of mood I'm in today doesn't blend well with such. :(

~D. V. "finding that a little scary..." Devnull

"Last time I recommend a comic then" Arceus  :-D

Whoa, dude.  Keep the occasional suggestions coming.  Keep chatting.  I'm sure you'll eventually find something that connects with me.  That one up there just didn't happen to connect, this time. :D

~D. V. "Something's gotta catch my eye..." Devnull

BTW, nice catch on that bumped forum thread, over in T&C.  I totally missed the dates. :oops:

~D. V. "I gotta do better at checking that..." Devnull

Guess I'm starting the new page?  :blink:

~D. V. "Who'd have thought?" Devnull

• Like 1

21,558 Indeed. Day Off today :) Helped mom wash her Jeep & then we washed my car.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

What do you do when you realize that you could be wiped from existence, but it could just keep moving unhindered without you? :unsure:

~D. V. "Getting a tad existential..." Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

~D. V. Devnull