Count Down from 30k

Matt258

Seems like this thread was more lively without me around... Whatcha all trying to do, cause me to disappear again? :(

~D. V. "Maybe I'm getting the wrong impressions?" Devnull

(p.s.: Or am I just too active?)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I'm sooooooooo confused. :unsure:

~D. V. "And probably too verbose..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

About 3:50 AM (Pacific Daylight Time ) here, and I'm half out of my mind... I wish I knew what to do about it...  Feels like someone turned my brain into a car engine, fused the ignition in the "on & running" position, fused the gear setting in "Reverse", pushed the accelerator to the floor and fused it there, and fused the battery terminals... Then they hiked the whole thing up on a lift to make sure it could go nowhere useful. :sad:

~D. V. "Unable to figure out why it took about 5 minutes to type this out as well... I usually type faster, right?" Devnull

Hmm that doesn't sound fun Devnull...

You can trust me when I tell you it is not.  I can't sleep when I need to, my mind is rambling off the hook with worthless & useless junk, and I'm having to distract myself with random video watching & music listening... all just to keep myself from going off the deep end.  Worse, in about an hour and a half, I'll have my hands so full it won't be funny.  I guess I'll just have to look forward to potentially being so tired in about 16.5 hours that my body will finally give in to the idea of actually sleeping.  Until then, I hope I don't totally self-destruct.  It almost feels like my brain is pulling a "Halo 4" Cortana, and trying to think itself to death.  Makes me want to smack my head off a wall, but I know that probably won't do any good. *facewall* :wall:

~D. V. "Yeah, I'm currently in 'Panic Mode', with my mind unusually hard to keep in check..." Devnull

Still hectic here... still feeling unstable as well... :?

~D. V. "Currently 'hands full' at the moment..." Devnull

Well, things got less crazy a few hours ago, and I finally ran into my limits on staying awake with a scattered mind.  Fell asleep for a few hours, but my body rolled me over the wrong way, so I ended up with waking up in pain.  Looks like my mind won't be running around wastefully while I've got that to deal with.  Owwwwww... :(

~D. V. "One problem solved in a wrong way, but now I've got a different one to deal with... Yeowch!" Devnull

Damn... pain got to me... I'm back in BattleMechs @ MWO, because it's my only fallback option.  I'm alive, but I hate me.  -.-

~D. V. "Driven to insanity again..." Devnull

21,536 Worked 7 to 3:07 & 5 to 9:30 yesterday. Boxed up 314 chocolate yesterday & then I got to help dip some creme filled & helped on the belt. Helped on the Grocery side all night. Worked 7 to 3:24 today. 483 chocolate & 143 creme. Someone helped me box up the creme. I waited til 4 to take someone home & then got some Gas.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

~D. V. Devnull

21,533 Day Off today so I could watch RuneFest :) I got up @ like 5:25 Am. Pretty Good updates coming.

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I skipped watching the streams personally lol.

Oh why not watch them?

21,530 Worked 8 to 5 pm. It didn't get busy until like 9:30 I had to do 2 carryouts & the GM side had 0 buggies @ 10. I helped the next person get some buggies in there then went back to the Grocery side & that side had 2 rows left. I went to lunch @ 12:20 then came back & helped on the GM side since someone came in @ 12:30 & 1 pm. The GM side had 0 buggies again after I got back from my lunch break. We got it Full again by 4 pm.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

=;  :shame:

Uhm... what?  <*isn't getting it*>  :blink:

~D. V. "thoroughly confused" Devnull

(p.s.: Is that even directed at me?)

Damn... pain got to me... I'm back in BattleMechs @ MWO, because it's my only fallback option.  I'm alive, but I hate me.  -.-

~D. V. "Driven to insanity again..." Devnull

Uhm... what?  <*isn't getting it*>  :blink:

~D. V. "thoroughly confused" Devnull

(p.s.: Is that even directed at me?)

Yeah I would guess that it would have been directed @ you. (See above Quotes) ^

21,527 Worked 7 to 3:26 Pirate Day! Arrgh! I got to give out Samples of Doughnut holes. My left arm is tired from holding the tray all day. They are Closing for 1 week to remodel the floor & the ceiling tile. I will go back on the 28th.

Whatpulse