I can't click on most of the nfl.com website..?

spooferfish

I can't click the news stories, and about everything else. Nothing happens.

Same for packers.com. I can't interact with their news posts.

If I want to read anything I have to right click it and open it in a new tab...

Anyone know why?

My java is up to date, if that could have been one possible problem.

35b9enp.jpg

spoofer, what's your horizontal size of your browser window? I've had rare times where having the browser shrunk too narrow actually blocked me from clicking on elements on pages on other sites. :mellow:

~D. V. "Just trying to rule something out..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Working fine for me running FF 14.

Have you tried different browser, running your browser in safe mode, checking add on/plugin compatibility?

It was working previously..

The problem is that you're a packers fan :P

Have you tried a hard refresh, or using a different browser?

I have tried refreshing. I have not tried a diff browser, but I would like to keep using google chrome

And i have no idea what the size of my horizontal browser window is...

35b9enp.jpg

Well yes, we figured it was working for you before.... You now know that the problem is on your end.

1) A hard refresh is different from your normal "F5" refresh. I'm not sure of the shortcut for Chrome (and a quick search says that some people don't think that Chrome actually has a hard refresh), but it is probably Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5.

2) Try Chrome in incognito mode and disable your addons. I don't use Chrome much, so not sure exactly how all that works.

3) Try clearing out your Internet cache. Either do it manually (it's not tough), or let CCleaner do it. Regardless, it is a pretty awesome program.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Well yes, we figured it was working for you before.... You now know that the problem is on your end.

1) A hard refresh is different from your normal "F5" refresh. I'm not sure of the shortcut for Chrome (and a quick search says that some people don't think that Chrome actually has a hard refresh), but it is probably Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5.

2) Try Chrome in incognito mode and disable your addons. I don't use Chrome much, so not sure exactly how all that works.

3) Try clearing out your Internet cache. Either do it manually (it's not tough), or let CCleaner do it. Regardless, it is a pretty awesome program.

A hard refresh helped on nfl.com. Until I left the home page.

I cleared history and cache, didn't seem to do anything.

As far as add ons I don't think I have any.. I can't find where to check... I went to incogneto mode and nfl and packers.com worked perfectly... weird.

35b9enp.jpg