tmnt-banner.png

Time and Date

• ACT - Aug 18, 2012 - 12:00 Am
  • CET - Aug 17, 2012 - 4:00 Pm
  • EST - Aug 17, 2012 - 10:00 Am
  • GMT - Aug 17, 2012 - 2:00 Pm

[pending]red_1345298400[/pending]

Server and Location

• TBA - Server will be announced prior to the beginning of the event.

The Boss

• Tormented Demons

Hosted By

Ace of Bluud

Co-Host: 0snowman0

Friend Chat

TMHT Bluud

Inventory & Equipment

Melee

7rJna.jpgLJHyK.jpg

Ranged

PcpGa.jpgwlmhR.jpg

"Beginner"

basicb.jpg

Advanced

advanced.jpg

Mage

Sl20T.jpgh0v6d.jpg

Mage+Melee hybrid

setupandinv.png

Advanced Setups- Note that these setups are geared towards the fact that one person will be removing the demon's shield while the others chip away with single attack styles since we will have enough that the demon's prayer changing will be ineffective.

The Official Tip.It Guide to Tormented Demons can be found: Here

Important note: Regular Tormented Demon strategy calls for luring them over to a rock. Judging by the amount of people we’re likely to get, this won’t be necessary so just count on bringing supplies for killing them ;)

Also, the setups listed here are rather advanced so feel free to substitute anything you like as long as it can still be effective ;)

RequirementsYou must have completed the quest While Guthix Sleeps and have a sapphire lantern with you in order to descend into the temple.

NOTE: This is a dangerous area where you should expect your death at any and all times.

TMHT takes no responsibility for any items lost during the course of this event.

Be sure you only bring items you are willing to risk losing..

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

This event will be a tossup because it's at 7 in the morning, I might have to prepare the night before and get up a little early just to attend. Should be fun though, looking forward to shards and claws :thumbsup:

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg

Hopefully we can get loot like last week! (Even though I wasn't at last weeks event :P)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Hopefully we can get loot like last week! (Even though I wasn't at last weeks event :P)

In my experience, the moment we run in there everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, dies and we settle into a clockwork of killing things as soon as they spawn. ;)

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg

When you enter the fc you will be added :)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

anyone who thinks the event is on right now like i got told join the fc 5nowman1 we got a couple of people in there killing td's because they thought it was now

Never mind, Bluud wrote the thread date wrong. The hunt is on August 18th, not 17th.

Edited by Icer420

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg

anyone who thinks the event is on right now like i got told join the fc 5nowman1 we got a couple of people in there killing td's because they thought it was now

Never mind, Bluud wrote the thread date wrong. The hunt is on August 18th, not 17th.

Sorry to all who got confused, the event is tonight, not last night, it was my bad but the event is tonight!

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Guess I'm missing this, currently at a friend's house without 'scape access, good luck to everyone, go get some claws! :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

We guna get.... The wise old man says 7 pairs of claws tonight!

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Tmht Bluud, have tried it myself and it works :)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

25minsish to go

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Well.. The events finished, not many turned up because of my mistake with times, but it was fun while it lasted :P

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Smaller turnout this time, probably attributed to a scheduling mistake and/or a loss of interest in TDs, but it was still fun! Bluud and another goer died 3-4 times each, in the some 30-40 odd kills we made. No claws, plenty of charms, herbs, and gravestones :P

Afterward Archangel and me went and hung out at the Tormented Wraith because it's basically the exact Almost the same thing. Nothing much there either. Thanks to Bluud for hosting, however much misfortune he endured <3:

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg