Epic join date!

This is my first time going on this site on a while, check out that sexy join date.. 2004. Been playing rs since 2003.

Anyways, I'm back. I am 100% sure nobody remembers me.. My current Runescape name is ShadowxLust. About to get 99 fishing, 98 right now. :)

Anywho... If any moderators or admins are reading this.. Can you do me a huge favour? (Won't take long..)

Delete this thread I posted 5 years ago. My xbox live name is shadow1854, I'm a well known halo player and some people have googled my name and came across this thread. They are spreading it around and harassing me about it.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/123853-runescape-saved-my-life/

Thanks so much if anyone deletes it! I edited the text, but people still quoted it.. :\

shadow1854.png

Before this thread gets moved or anything, you can change your display name and the thread won't show up when people Google your gamertag. :) Hope it helps!

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Thanks! How do I change my display name? Also, i'd rather have the thread deleted.. Because people are posting the links and they still know it is me.

Go to your profile > edit my profile > choose display name on the tabs to the left

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

i been tip.it forum user since early 2001 when theme was orange or something like that...this is like my 3rd or 4th account here because forums changed alot in early days so had to remake account often. but i bet that only few of current users here was joining for first version of tip.it and probably none of current mods/admins were not exist back then.

these forums are nowhere near as fun and entertaining as they were in 2001-2004 in golden age of rs