Tracker Aura

brad1431

He's not doing anything wrong. With 99 hunter, witchdoctor outfit, zamorak favours, and catching draconics does it become fast. He doesn't have any of that.

Buy the tracker aura if you think you will use it a lot. Were you thinking of buying all the way to supreme? Try the first tier first so you can get a taste for it. :P.

Take a look at this aura spreadsheet: https://docs.google....djdk04R0E#gid=6

It lists some of the best to worst auras.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

doing what makes it fast, cause herblore habitat is not fast at all

You're doing something wrong, then.

Hunter at HH isn't fast at 78.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

doing what makes it fast, cause herblore habitat is not fast at all

You're doing something wrong, then.

Hunter at HH isn't fast at 78.

Maybe we have different definitions of fast, but common jadinkos are 70k-ish xp/hour, which is faster than most skills in the mid 70s.

I hate that auras get a bad rap all the time. BlahBlahBlah not worth it...They're free. No RS money, no real world money. They take up no inventory space nor space that would otherwise be used for equipment or armor/gear. Do they magically level you up to 99 all at once? Certainly not. But they help you gain xp a little faster and that's all they're supposed to do.

/rant.

Oh and the spreadsheet=FTW. Thanks jeremy!