Dungeoneering Tutor/Group

I don't know how else to say it. The guides here do a good job of explaining a lot, but aside from the feeling of information overload, I mostly learn by doing. I'm also too afaird to look fo a dungeoneering team on world 32 because I fear I suck so bad I'll get kicked every time and I'll never learn. So I'm looking for someone patient enough to help me learn the fundamentals of dungeoneering or a group of patient people willing to learn with me. I am not really available weekdays as I am in college but generally I have way more time on the weekends, so few hours at a time (1 - 3) is great, unless I get a random fire drill in my residents hall. I am at lvl 50 dungeoneering and as far as other stats go I'm not so good either from what I can tell.

Updatedskills5.png

If you are interested in helping me out, you can PM me in game or respond here. Thanks for you time.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

90% of w32 is terrible. It is fine to go there thinking you suck, you'll have to learn for yourself that way.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

If you want to learn, EoE is good - just pop in to the clan chat and we'll try get a floor started. :)

Thank you for the suggestion. I will definately ask sometime.

90% of w32 is terrible. It is fine to go there thinking you suck, you'll have to learn for yourself that way.

Thanks. I guess I'll just have to suck it up and try it.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]