TMHT September Calendar

To celebrate the new graphical updates of God Wars, this whole month will be dedicated to them! We will cycle through the bosses every week, and hopefully receive a few of the new and amazing drops! We start with...

8th September- General Graa'dor!

Not quite how you remember him, but still the same old Ourg!

Potential loot:

[item=7102] [item=7075] [item=7074] [item=7111]

As well as all of the new drops: Bandos Helmet, Kiteshield and the Melee Amulet, Saradomin's Whisper.

15th September- Kril T'staruoth

The second event of this month will be the Demon General of Zamorak, where we will hopefully receive some nice loot!

Potential loot:

[item=7113][item=7095][item=7117]

As well as the new: Subjugation Robe pieces, and the Magic amulet Saradmin's Hiss.

22nd September- Commander Zilyana

Our third event of this month will be the Saradomin Boss Zilyana, with a large amount of new drops!

Potential Loot:

[item=7094][item=7112]

As well as the new Armadyl Crossbow, Saradomin's Hiss, Whisper and Murmur Amulets.

29th September- Kree'ara

To round off the month, we will fight Runescape's biggest bird, Kree'ara! This graceful avatar can pack a punch, so be prepared for some damage! On the positive side, there's plenty of new items to get!

Potential Loot:

[item=7110][item=7104][item=7105][item=7103][item=12516]

As well as the Armadyl Crossbow, Armadyl Boots, Armadyl Gloves, and the Range amulet Saradomin's Murmur

Should be a fun month, we might be seeing reduced attendance for the next few months since school is starting up and I know the sudden workload has me swamped.

Same here. Well, no so much work but school. But looks cool. Thou now I have to train agility for the next two weeks. :( Oh how I wish I used some of my free exp on that.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Tip: Do the "Head to Head" event from the Gielinor games every day for some quick and easy epic agility xp! If you'd started at lvl 1 agility and done it every day for the whole event up until this point, you'd be over 60 agility just from that! (possibly 70+; haven't done the exact calculations)

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

The second event of this month will be the Demon General of Zamorak, where we will hopefully receive some nice loot!

Potential loot:

As well as the new: Subjection Robe pieces, and the Magic amulet Saradmin's Hiss.

I think someone at Jagex made a spelling error that got auto-corrected when they first released the update, cause the robe pieces are "Subjugation" now.

Noctis666.png

Potential loot:

As well as the new: Subjection Robe pieces, and the Magic amulet Saradmin's Hiss.

I think someone at Jagex made a spelling error that got auto-corrected when they first released the update, cause the robe pieces are "Subjugation" now.

I've noticed this too, bought a pair on release day (now rising in price, mind you :-w ), and saw Subjection instead of Subjugation.

ALSO seeing as tomorrow is September 8th, is there still going to be a Bandos mass even with no official thread and less than two days of notice?

Edited by Icer420

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg

Potential loot:

I've noticed this too, bought a pair on release day (now rising in price, mind you :-w ), and saw Subjection instead of Subjugation.

ALSO seeing as tomorrow is September 8th, is there still going to be a Bandos mass even with no official thread and less than two days of notice?

The thread is posted and the event will be Sunday. We apologize for the short notice.