Livid farm wishes- vial my herbs

loreal

Anyone know the precise mechanics behind it?

From the wiki:

Converts all the clean herbs (noted or otherwise) in the player's inventory into unfinished potions of the same type, up to a maximum of 50 of each herb. Does not work with Cave Nightshades.

Does that mean I can have stacks of 50 noted herbs x 15 different herbs and have them all converted to unfinished potions in one go?

If so that seems like the most efficient way to spend livid points.

Any other suggestions as to what to use the points on?

You can't even use the wishes before you have earned 850k livid points and unlocked all the spells from it.

If after doing all that you still wish to train at livid farm there is something seriously wrong with you and you should go see a doctor to check you out.

Ontopic: rs wikia is incorrect (as per usual). The ingame guide states the following: 'This will work on noted herbs of up to 50 at a time'

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

On top of that, you would have to consider if the scroll of cleansing works here. I doubt it does, which would mean you will actually lose money by converting the herbs into unfinished pots....

Lose money per herb but gain money/hr compared to puting into vials yourself (assuming you value livid farm on its own, so the pts are free)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

On top of that, you would have to consider if the scroll of cleansing works here. I doubt it does, which would mean you will actually lose money by converting the herbs into unfinished pots....

Lose money per herb but gain money/hr compared to puting into vials yourself (assuming you value livid farm on its own, so the pts are free)

But epically lose money:hr if you consider livid farm wasted xp + wasted money on rune costs + fact it takes all of like 30 seconds tops for 1 invent of herbs to be vialed; at 14 herbs an invent 4 invents = 1 wish. Wish takes much longer than 2 minutes to earn.

So yeah wish is brilliant if you don't mind taking longer overall and losing money due to extra time, extra costs in runes and lost herbs due to no scroll of cleansing.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue