MAGES... SIT, BAD DOG!!!

S0U1 SPL1T

Everybody hates mages yes? ranged is the best method by far, but i know that melee can hit on them. this brings me to my question.... Chaotics.

I want to know what the best chaotic wep i can get (have rapier already) im about to get my next chaotic wep and i want to know what the next best wep i should use on them. after beta will be released i want to know what will help me not to get my butt torn. was also told

"with one chaotic in beta = not worth it. get a dual wield or get ripped"

So my next chaotic should be???

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul...

....I like to break these windows and take whats inside.

-WHITE CROVV-

41570_248299188039_6742674_n.jpg

better yet, what is the best method for fighting mage armor or most effective against all magic armor or (most common attack style). slash, stab, crush, or just spit on them and teleport.. >.>

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul...

....I like to break these windows and take whats inside.

-WHITE CROVV-

41570_248299188039_6742674_n.jpg

I firmly believe that the next chaotic you get should be something you're going to use RIGHT NOW in the live game. There is so much time between now and EoC's release even if it isn't pushed back another month or two that you can get another 200k tokens through casual floors easily. Since you already have a rapier though, you don't really need to get anything else unless you're camping a specific monster/boss.

• Like 1

hzvjpwS.gif

You're asking for advice on which weapon would be the most effective against a mage? Well, mages are pretty unstoppable in the live game right now, so it's very difficult to kill one. I guess a chaotic crossbow would be the most effective. Melee doesn't really stand a chance against a mage.