Max Player Hexhunter Bow Rage

Black Zeus

You had arrows bound without having a bow, where cosmics, laws, or a csb would have been much better.

You made prayer potions of all things, during a boss fight which your entire team minus you was participating in. One death would completely restore your prayer and not waste everyone's time.

I agree with the others in the vid, the drop could not have gone to a worse player.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

You had arrows bound without having a bow, where cosmics, laws, or a csb would have been much better.

You made prayer potions of all things, during a boss fight which your entire team minus you was participating in. One death would completely restore your prayer and not waste everyone's time.

I agree with the others in the vid, the drop could not have gone to a worse player.

Yea my binds date back to last year. i bound arrows for bosses like this one but tbh mage spell could work. yea i stopped to make a ppot big deal doesnt change the fact that I did my part the entire floor. not gonna waste time on runes for rushes. now my binds are hexhunter bow, primal plate, and prome 2h. My only goal was 99 slayer so i could get hexhunter bow myself which I did. Noy my fault i happen to be luckier, instead of complaining about it could just move on but no he kept on raging about it not me. I'm glad that they updated so only the person who does the max damage could get drop. if it wasnt like that i most likely would have let him have it. And another note I deserved the bow, I play the game like everyone else except I've blessed countless people's grave in burstinglobs fc. I've even looted a guys 50mil grave and returned it to him free of charge and profited 0. so yea im the worse kind of player there is.

So your actions in completely unrelated incidents means you deserve a drop?

I fail to see the correlation.

But congrats I suppose.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

So your actions in completely unrelated incidents means you deserve a drop?

I fail to see the correlation.

But congrats I suppose.

no by not being a dick and actually playing the game and helping out others with out profit or gain for myself. that is why i deserve the bow. i ask for nothing and i always give to people. its about [bleep]ing time i get something i deserve.

I hope you read this and don't think I'm attacking you. I'm not. I'm trying to offer genuine advice.

You are not very good at dungeoneering. This isn't some subjective thing about "silly code of dungoneering" as the person above said. Purely objectively the best dungeoneer is someone who can maximize experience per unit time. Now I understand there are people who don't care about fast floor times and that's fine. But if you're dungeoneering on World 114, the expectation is that you try to to get the most experience in the least amount of time. If you don't like rushing floors, find people with a similar mindset and play with them.

You have a lot of wasted actions. You are doing things that aren't helping the floor go by faster while your teammates are. I would be frustrated if I was trying to complete a floor while you were off doing whatever you were doing. Now I've only seen this short clip of you dungeoneering and you were pretty understandably excited about your drop, so maybe you play differently normally.

All of this being said, you deserve your hex. Whoever gets it deserves it. It's that simple.

Enjoy your hex.

I hope you read this and don't think I'm attacking you. I'm not. I'm trying to offer genuine advice.

You are not very good at dungeoneering. This isn't some subjective thing about "silly code of dungoneering" as the person above said. Purely objectively the best dungeoneer is someone who can maximize experience per unit time. Now I understand there are people who don't care about fast floor times and that's fine. But if you're dungeoneering on World 114, the expectation is that you try to to get the most experience in the least amount of time. If you don't like rushing floors, find people with a similar mindset and play with them.

You have a lot of wasted actions. You are doing things that aren't helping the floor go by faster while your teammates are. I would be frustrated if I was trying to complete a floor while you were off doing whatever you were doing. Now I've only seen this short clip of you dungeoneering and you were pretty understandably excited about your drop, so maybe you play differently normally.

All of this being said, you deserve your hex. Whoever gets it deserves it. It's that simple.

Enjoy your hex.

yea i was excited, and yea the choices i made at the ending floor was bad. like you said earlier i should have just taken a death instead of wasting time making pot. and i wasted alot of time gate teleing to a previous door i gated.

I stopped watching after he got kicked, but he already had the herbs and they weren't doing the tank method for the boss and I assume it was the last door so making the prayer potions could have, and looked, mostly lossless. It seems to me a bit stupid to suicide for the sake of not making potions and really costing yourself a lot of time in the form of xp to save your team at most 5 seconds of their lives.

Hex is overrated.

Ikr.....last year when I found out about the hexhunter bow i quit dunging no lifed 50-88slayer in 2 weeks...my laptop screen fried. Got another laptop a few months later, but had to use up the 74 effigies I had beacuse of the stupid update...didnt wanna lose and potential effigies...got 99 summoning with em. Went back to slayer, got 99. Started dunging again finally got the bow...use it anddddd disappointment lolol it is indeed over rated