Buying/Selling Dung Floors/Items

Wessan

People, who are quite good at speeding through floors, sell floors for those who are incapable, stupid, lazy to do it themselves. So they get people who are selling, buy the floors they want and leech while the person suicides the floor so the player that paid for the floor, does nothing and gets the best exp from the floor.

899th to 120 attack! August 9, 2014~!

If your up around 8PM EST join hex keyers. They have a pretty good refund time and floor price.

And yeah I know I'm advertising my friend chat, but it couldn't hurt to help out the community. Once I get comp I'll be suiciding a ton.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wow, lame.

5 days late but... How is this lame? Everywhere in life, and in-game, there's people willing to pay in exchange for not having to do work... And those willing to accept that payment. Some people enjoy dungeoneering, others (most) don't. Leeching services give the people who are passionate about dungeoneering a reward for becoming the best at it, and gives those who don't enojy it the optional service of not having to directly train it to achieve their (un)related goals.

Think about it like this... I want to train fletching but I hate woodcutting. I (indirectly) pay someone, who's willing to accept such a payment and who may enjoy woodcutting, to cut the logs for me by purchasing them from the grand exchange.

I'm a completionist who really enjoys nothing in-game besides dungeoneering and PvM. Now, because I sell floors, I can turn a good profit doing both things I love... And the better you get, the more money you make so I have motivation to get better.

09144a99bb.png