♦ News Feed ♦ Road 2 Max ♦ I'm back LOL! ♦

Another update.

Started to do some QBDing and I enjoy it even though I don't have super antifire potions yet so I have to use protect magic + normal antifire still works perfectly fine for me.

I invested in a royal C'bow for bossing and its great also used it for some pking and made quite alot of money back.

Done a fair amount of quests, I have 2 quests till QP cape but I'm stuck on Char at the end of Firemaker's Curse.

[spoiler=Quests!]RUZd5wj.png

VoGgPc6.png

msypMZU.jpg

kbT8w7I.png

FlRpeTn.png

nOmqWLm.png

H8E2gcc.png

gf6ELZa.png

nEppPuQ.png

BU1QTRq.png

QaP0J4w.png

8K6Y8rQ.png

L0g7nIx.png

DuERc7K.png

GyCXjzo.png

jIYnwIs.png

KsLJezm.png

wfb7yMa.png

sMKahKY.png

[spoiler=Level ups!]qxZ4IIV.png

A1galVj.png

uZ0ME0S.png

oW3p6us.png

iXosgxI.jpg

AHjvnQL.png

[spoiler=Random stuff]T66DAWY.png

YoqEsOK.png

oABPx5Q.png

mwdkQcl.png

50kWBJM.png

DIa87A2.png

aRDsK2R.png

5znOdsO.png

^ He ended up escaping :'(

pq9GUOD.png

^ Some maxed guy attacked me so I smited him out for his Royal Cbow and his 8k bolts

GOuwnUh.png

nXEySvR.png

Flipping is awesome. I dunno if this site would be helpful to you or not, but when I'm too lazy to open IRC or something (I know...that's bad) I check this site for limits&graphs http://grandexchangecentral.com/

I'll check that out shortly, thanks :D

Another BIG update.

Decided to go for 99 Slayer and max out my combat stats with it.

Bought gear for all 3 styles as well as some potions, food and unicorn pouches for my tasks.

Put an offer in the GE for 100k cannonballs however I don't have super antifires yet so should I take the offer out and spend it on 85 herblore because I hate using DFS on metal drags tasks ?

Well here's the setups I will be using, also will be getting a Herbicide soon only 5k tokens off.

68qmx2y.png

130206143909.png

130206143919.png

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Well I'm back to RS. After quitting just after Christmas I gave my bank to my friend and dropped all my untradeables (I thought I was going to quit for good) so now I have to redo everything which is going to take some time, also my cash stack is 546k or so :(

Just training some divination till i get fed up.

Also could someone list me some of the major updates since christmas time ? Seen everyone talking of stuff and I have no clue what there on about lol

up1Cr6G.png