mutated jadinko's play or pass

ohmergurd

Last I heard they are slow (bad xp), hard to kill, etc. Skip them. But I haven't trained slayer in a long time, might wait for a second opinion.

eh block list is already full lol and if i skip i lose my slayer streak

^ yep, cancelling a task for 30 pts and asking for another :P doesnt count as losing your streak

it keeps going. and what mere mere said, as long as you dont go to burthropes or taverlys master and get a new one :P

899th to 120 attack! August 9, 2014~!

^ yep, cancelling a task for 30 pts and asking for another :P doesnt count as losing your streak

it keeps going. and what mere mere said, as long as you dont go to burthropes or taverlys master and get a new one :P

nice didnt know that because i never skip a task my block list is full lol

warped creatures

living rocks

jungle strykes

desert strykes

ice strykes

polypore creatures

They didn't get rid of effigies. They just heavily nerfed it. They didn't like that people were stockpiling tons of effigies in their banks so they decided to overkill greatly reduce drop rate AND make it so you don't get any more effigies if you have 5+ banked.

Noctis666.png

They didn't get rid of effigies. They just heavily nerfed it. They didn't like that people were stockpiling tons of effigies in their banks so they decided to overkill greatly reduce drop rate AND make it so you don't get any more effigies if you have 5+ banked.

ahhh that explains it lol i have like 25 banked guess i gotta find a effigy world cc and get them done

For the grotworms, if nothing else, you can easily do the task in under 30 minutes by just killing the youngest ones. Usually one hit kill and never crowded. I do that since I dont like the highest level ones, but im usually too cheap to skip such an easy task. If you do kill the little ones, I suggest range/mage, since you have to move less. Your choice

Umanyar.png

Don't do grotworms.

just curious but whats the set up for them melee gear+mage pray? what color charms they drop more often

Bandos + ss when necessary. Golds, I think.

They're really bad.

Grotworms are a bad task to do, but jadinkos are alright, not the best xp/hr. But still, if you're power slaying skip both.

just going for 99 slayer 97 atm ill just skip these tasks when they pop up got plenty of slayer points saved up