Getting Crashed by other [bleep] at Ape

Auror

Two last man standing? The cruise belongs to the guy who has been lining up for it the first. And in this case, I was lining up for +1 hour.

Except the "deadline" for the cruise never actually ends, but the competition rate remains the same.

There's nothing that gives you any "right" to that spot. Competition aside, you're making the assumption that the person hasn't tried to find other worlds and can't. You can go, "Well then he just doesn't get to chin today!" but how long does that go on for? A day, two, a week, a month? At some point you're forced to "crash" in order to meet your goal.

To summarize: spot's not yours, stop complaining about it when you willingly enter a high competition area with your own weird personal guidelines.

hzvjpwS.gif

Only the strong survive. Learn to fight for the spot or move on. Or in this case create a rant in which you could've gotten the xp required to get 99 and would never had to of complained.

• Like 1

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Except the "deadline" for the cruise never actually ends, but the competition rate remains the same.

There's nothing that gives you any "right" to that spot. I was there before him.

Competition aside, you're making the assumption that the person hasn't tried to find other worlds and can't. No, I haven't.

You can go, "Well then he just doesn't get to chin today!" but how long does that go on for? A day, two, a week, a month? At some point you're forced to "crash" in order to meet your goal. There are enough empty spots on other worlds, so why chose to be a [bleep]?

To summarize: spot's not yours, stop complaining about it when you willingly enter a high competition area with your own weird personal guidelines. My weird personal guidelines? Kimberly, that's basic logic.

Only the strong survive. Learn to fight for the spot or move on. Or in this case create a rant in which you could've gotten the xp required to get 99 and would never had to of complained.

As I said, I hopped worlds and got 99 Ranged. Then I decided to come here and let you know how retarded some people are.

There's nothing that gives you any "right" to that spot. I was there before him.

Competition aside, you're making the assumption that the person hasn't tried to find other worlds and can't. No, I haven't.

You can go, "Well then he just doesn't get to chin today!" but how long does that go on for? A day, two, a week, a month? At some point you're forced to "crash" in order to meet your goal. There are enough empty spots on other worlds, so why chose to be a [bleep]? Because that was the first world in which they saw the opportunity to crash it. Same goes for God Wars.

To summarize: spot's not yours, stop complaining about it when you willingly enter a high competition area with your own weird personal guidelines. My weird personal guidelines? Kimberly, that's basic logic.

As I said, I hopped worlds and got 99 Ranged. Then I decided to come here and let you know how retarded some people are.

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

...Being there before him does not grant you the "right" to that spot. They can be courteous and hop again, but it's really not that easy to find an empty world, especially now. That is "basic logic." Yet despite others telling you that your rates won't go down, you refuse to deal with it and just let him stay there out of your own weird personal guidelines -- which do not adhere to "basic logic." And yes, you are making the assumption that the other player is crashing you out of spite, rather than out of necessity, because you are demonizing them for their behavior in a system that encourages it.

Can I understand your frustration? Sure can. I didn't like people sharing my spot either. I would hop for ages to get a spot to myself whenever I chinned. I primarily trained range via chinning from level 85 onwards and only recently got 99 range. Want to know the difference between you and me? I didn't post about it just to [bleep] and moan because I can understand that if the circumstances were right, I'd do the same thing out of necessity.

My advice to you is simmer down and get back to training instead of throwing a hissy fit. You're looking more the fool than any crasher ever had.

hzvjpwS.gif

As much as I detest the use of that word, I find it funny you come here to refer to people that way, and act even stupider than they were, claiming ownership over something that isn't yours and then making a comparison to - of all things - being shoved off a picnic bench.

tldr: Pot. Kettle. Black.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

You missed the part where you [bleep]ed and moaned and then tried to compare crashing on rs to pushing someone off of a park bench

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

You missed the part where you [bleep]ed and moaned and then tried to compare crashing on rs to pushing someone off of a park bench

Of course I moan about, it, you'd moan too if someone crashed you.

Also, it was a good comparison

I was crashed the other day, it was frustrating trying to realign my apes, but alas, instead of coming and pouting on tif, I made the most of it and actually ended up gaining more xp with the second party present than I was prior. Of course, I could've come here and [bleep]ed about it, gaining absolutely no xp (apart from in the the skill of making myself look like a wanker). Instead, I consumed a glass of harden the [bleep] up and moved on.

steal my spot.

Technically, it's Jagex's spot. They created the game and therefore literally own it. You should be thankful that they allow people like you (the people to complain about everything) to even play the game.

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

I'll summarise the whole thread: Crashing people is acceptable.

In high competition areas where there is a low-availability on worlds? Yes. Yes that sums the thread up quite well. I'm glad you understand that, even if you don't agree with it. You will find that many people don't agree with crashing actually...but if you really don't like that system take it up with Jagex, not us. Or go play Diablo/some other non-mmorpg.

hzvjpwS.gif

steal my spot.

Technically, it's Jagex's spot. They created the game and therefore literally own it. You should be thankful that they allow people like you (the people to complain about everything) to even play the game.

What the [bleep] are you talking about? This is probably the first time you have seen me posting (And the first time I make a rant) and you are saying that I complain about everything?! Holy [bleep]ing Jesus. I am exactly a person, who hates it when people whine about every decision/update Jagex make. And now that I'm angry of getting crashed, and make a rant thread about it (And getting crashed is generally not a beautiful thing to happen), you say that I complain about everything? :shame: Please, think before you post, OK?

And Kimb, of coruse I understand that people crash others, I know that people have to fight for spots, but I personally find it stupid, because one should take the time to atleast look for a free spot on other worlds, rather than crashing on the first world and telling the former spot "owner" to "STFU and GTFO", that's morally not right, and that makes me unhappy.

You also may lock this thread if you want to.

I'm not going to lock a thread just because I disagree with the OP :P

What else is power for, if not to be abused used? :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

And Kimb, of coruse I understand that people crash others, I know that people have to fight for spots, but I personally find it stupid, because one should take the time to atleast look for a free spot on other worlds, rather than crashing on the first world and telling the former spot "owner" to "STFU and GTFO", that's morally not right, and that makes me unhappy.

And if they've already hopped worlds and end up crashing you, let me guess, you'll still [bleep] and moan, right? Because it's YOUR spot.

And if they've already hopped worlds and end up crashing you, let me guess, you'll still [bleep] and moan, right? Because it's YOUR spot.

Of course not, because getting crashed is nice!

I don't want to hang out with people who put their nose everywhere as if they owned every place.

The blatant double standard in this post is so delicious, honestly I couldn't eat another bite.

With that I meant people who crash other people and say "GTFO", as if they owned it.

• 3 weeks later...

You can go, "Well then he just doesn't get to chin today!" but how long does that go on for? A day, two, a week, a month? At some point you're forced to "crash" in order to meet your goal. There are enough empty spots on other worlds, so why chose to be a [bleep]?

Oh puh-lease.

That second bolded part directly contradicts the first one.

And what's more:

And Kimb, of coruse I understand that people crash others, I know that people have to fight for spots, but I personally find it stupid, because one should take the time to atleast look for a free spot on other worlds, rather than crashing on the first world

You proceed to directly admit you assumed it.

This thread is RSOF-quality material at best.

Here's me reading the thread:

gallery_215916_432_365071.gif

It's a multiplayer game: its gunna happen whether you like it or not.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015