TMHT December Calendar

tmht-banner.png

Week 1: No event

Week 2: Corporeal beast

Our Corporeal beast events are always great fun, with the huge potential for riches and death every kill. We learned a lot last event, and we hope to apply our new knowledge this event. It should be a spectacular time.

Note: Multisite events are planned throughout this weekend, therefore the time of this event may be shifted so as not to interfere.

Potential loot:

[item=8016][item=8015][item=8017][item=8018][item=8014][item=7999]

Week 3: God Wars Slaughter!

Our part of the multisite events listed above is a slaughter of the four God Wars bosses – Zilyana, Graardor, Kree'arra, and K'ril Tsutsaroth. This will be one of our biggest events yet, and we look forward to seeing you all there.

Potential loot:

Too much to list!

Week 4: Bandos GWD

We wrap up this year with a trip to one of our favorite bosses: General Graardor. Prepare yourself for his powerful attacks, valuable drops, and terrible breath.

Potential loot:

[item=7102] [item=7075] [item=7074] [item=7111][item=12802][item=12515][item=12503]

I think a crew member was working on editing that shortcode, which is why it's showing an error. :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Looking forward to it. You can never get too much Error retrieving data! from bosses.

teemupets.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pacman ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! If you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

im0arp.jpg

I love it when a boss drops Error retrieving data! :D

mX0rmhR.gif
Click the image above to be taken to the Wilderness Guardians website.

Advisor in Wilderness Guardians

Honourary Member in Clan Europe

Ex-Leader Of Descendant Guardians and True Supremacy

• 2 weeks later...