Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

QBD in EOC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:AXVD
halp

All I know is that apparently fire surge works best on her and to use rocktails.

What gear should I use and what should my invo look like? I'm maxed with access to basically everything.

Follow my road to IFB/5.4/MOA/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
I personally use standard range gear + royal crossbow with royal bolts. I use maybe 2-5 sharks a trips. Trips take me 5 to 6 minutes, sometimes I manage in under 5 on a good one. I only use the Deadshot ultimate and even then only when she is in crystal form; the 800s add up quickly, generally wiping out 1/3 or more of her health that phase. As far as other abilities, I use all the usable basics and alternative between piercing shot then another basic until I can access thresholds, at which point I use rapid fire / snapshot / that explosive 219% damage one and repeat. I do not recommend the ultimate that does a percantage of health; it maxes at 5000.

ozXHe7P.png

Lose No Hope
[ Display Name History ]

Lose No Hope

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,864 posts
  • RSN:Lose No Hope
  • Clan:DGS

Urza285
[ Display Name History ]

Urza285

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts
  • RSN:Urza285
  • RSN2:Urza285
  • Clan:Looking: com/skiller
Check my blog I have a nice setup that'll let you down her very easily with soulsplit, torment and blood fire blitz.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [In Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users