Why cant I make a decorated fishing urn?

brad1431

Do you have one or two soft clay? Urns require two.

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I have an inventory full of them

I had similar problem, up the top of the new make interface you need to click on the drop down menu that says pots and select fishing urns, hope that helps :) I was staring blankly at the make interface the other day for 5 minutes until I realized for my daily challenge,

• Like 2

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

• 1 year later...

I have an inventory full of them

I had similar problem, up the top of the new make interface you need to click on the drop down menu that says pots and select fishing urns, hope that helps :) I was staring blankly at the make interface the other day for 5 minutes until I realized for my daily challenge,

Thx alot I just returned back to the game and missed it too... This helped :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

I am happy that you found your answer. However, as the original issue was resolved, I am going to lock this thread to make sure it is allowed to fall off the front page again.