Chaotic Longsword or Rapier ?

ACK

Before that question, i want to ask which is better in style two handed weapons or duel weapons ?

my second question is, which is better Chaotic Longsword or Rapier ? i checked info of both weapons says same damage in EoC..

Got 300,000+ D-tokens to spend

so you say i get maul first then duel weapons ?

but i got everything 99s cept dung, so idont need slayer or to train combat just for looks... so i dont know which to choose

Longsword or Rapier, both awesomes

Stabbing has the largest tier gap to fill in terms of 1H than slashing does. So i'd advise rapiers if you *have* to go with duel 1Hs. There's a debate going on that vine whip + EEE beats out duel CLS in terms of DPS. But if they're even close enough for people to debate about it, then i'd say duel CLS isn't worth the 300k tokens when rapiers seem the better investment.

[spoiler=General guidelines to all of the chaotics]

Maul is generally the best first choice. Then your second/third/so-on-and-so-forth spends varies based on your playstyle.

Cstaff for heavy maging. Though it's only 30 accuracy behind an Armadyl Battlestaff, and 50 behind the MUCH cheaper polypore staff.

Duel CCBs are useful since rune is the next best practical offhand crossbow(D crossbows are still pricey and rare i believe), and an armadyl crossbow is pricey. But a Royal crossbow is far superior if used with abilities. I'd advise only getting 1 hands if you use momentum a lot.

Rapier has the largest tier gap to fill in terms of 1H than slashing does. There's a debate going on that vine whip + EEE beats out duel CLS in terms of DPS. But if they're even close enough for people to debate about it, then i'd say duel CLS isn't worth the 300k tokens.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

EEE = "Elite" Enhanced Excalibur.

DPS = Damage per second.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

thank you but...

don't mind me asking,

Whats EEE? DPS?

i know..

CCB = Chaotic Crossbow

CLS = Chaotic Longsword

EEE is the final upgraded version of the Enhanced Excalibur. Which is essentially the off-hand version of a abyssal whip. http://runescape.wik...anced_excalibur

DPS stand for damage per second. It's basically a term used to rate a weapon's effectiveness in dealing damage.

EDIT: Beaten to it >.>

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

But your post was much more explanatory than mine. ;).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.