Controlling My RS Addiction - HELP ME

Nightryder3

1. stop members

2. play only 1 hour a day or none

3. dont go to any runescape related sites and do fun stuff with your friends

happened to me but now i can control it but my parents wont let me get members back for a while :cry:

jakerules13badder1mi.gif

Playing RS is a life of its own. It can become a substitute for real life.

If real life is in any way hard to confront, some people have a tendency to avoid it and dive into a substitute life.

Playing RS is easy, real life can be hard. So once you are in RS, and go back to real life, it is an uphill struggle.

WOW. this is so true to me. I mean, if I were to be reincarnated into RS, THAT would be my heaven. Anyways, I admit it, I have a similar problem with RS, but the thing is, I LIKE IT :twisted: ! So if you really want to quit, heres my advice:

Unplug the computer, Internet, keyboard, and mouse. Lock the cords, mouse, keyboard, and anything that u need to play away in different locations. Once you have no urge to play, plug the stuff back in, cause someone probably needs them. If this doesn't work, see a phyciatrist.

Just realize that its a game, its just pixels, its nothing to fight over or try to get items by any means whatsoever, whether it be merchanting or other means...

Just realize its a game, just pixels step back from the computer and do your real life thing, good to hear you have a girl friend, go with that. Work on "leveling" up that relationship instead of spending time on rs.

• 3 months later...