I've Never Bossed Before, Who Should I Kill?

Lap

First off here are some stats:

85att/85 str

96 Def

99 Range

99 Mage

70 Pray

No Access to Curses/Chaotics/Extreme Pots at the moment.

Gear:

Have level 70 equipment (Barrows) for mage/range/melee, but I could buy 1 piece of whatever GWD set is necessary to get protection

Every 70 equivalent of attack style i.e : ZS, SS, Vine Whip, Polypore Staff (seeing as most bosses need mage should I save for ABS instead?)

Just want to make more gp, so I wanna do a bit of boss hunting. It'd be in a group since I don't have the skills/gear to solo well enough.

Any tips guys?

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

As rare as it sounds, really just start killing easy bosses like the Giant Mole, then gradually move on to harder bosses. Once you get the hang of a boss then start messing around with your set-ups and try to optimize your kph to improve as much as possible for your style of play. Also soloing bosses is a lot harder and not as fun imo, friends make the game.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

I had started off with Bandos. Just get a small group of people around and go test the waters. If it doesn't go well, try an easier boss. If it goes well, keep going and work your way up to things. That's just the way that I had started off. It may not be the best, but it works.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Feel free to attend the regular Tip.it Monster Hunting Team events for an easy, safe, and fun intro to boss hunting!

Check out the TMHT forum for our monthly calendar and posting of upcoming events. We have some Godwars Dungeon events planned for the latter half of this month.

• Like 1

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

Duo Bandos is real easy I found. I just started doing it with a mate. We may no be the fastest but we can stay there for a few hours getting decent money. We just wear full barrows melee armour (Guthans nice for heals, Veracs nice for prayer bonus). We've tried using guthan's spear, BGS, CMaul they all work fine. Just get one person to tank and pray melee, the other to do damage pray protect range/piety depending on how confident you are. Both the tank and other guy just switch to a sword and shield for heals and pray at the alter when you can and we use very little food and ppots.

We both have levels around yours if not worse.

Good luck! :)

user1-dark.png