Tip.It "Stranded" First group begun!

Birdboy60

This game will be paused when the Island Adventure Game resumes activity. (if it ever does!)

>Flight 169 is awaiting passengers, please get tickets soon!

With that in mind, imagine a group of people, a diverse group from different backrounds, jobs, age groups, ect. all forced together by FATE. In this game, play as one of multiple people stranded on an uninhabited island, but is the island REALLY uninhabited? After a plane crash, the people from the diverse "outside world" are forced to fend for themselves, with little to no technology to aid them. This island, hidden from mankind will play host to a series of events, life-changing experiences, and an unknown fate for the "newcomers".

Rules:

1. No excessive foul language.

2. No technology to begin, the players bust develop it if they can

3. No killing other players, but fighting is allowed (ex: fighting over the ownership of pineapple bush)

4. No "rescued" action

5. No guns, bombs, planes, or cars. Period.

6. Rafts and boats can be used to travel, but the chance of escape to mainland is slim.

7. No instant actions (ex: saying u cut down a tree doesnt work, u must say "cuts tree down, cuts tree into logs, ect.)

Survivors of Large Plane 1 (Flight 13): "STRANDED"

- Birdboy60 (plus Monkey)

- Kayla

- Willy

- Pink

- Shadow

- (transfered)

Survivors of Small Plane:

- Dragon

Survivors of Large Plane 2 (Flight 169):

-

-

-

-

-

-

More planes may crash

Application to join in on game:

Name:

Job:

Appearence:

Personality:

Reason for being on the doomed plane:

Three surviving items you brought (no guns, robots, powertools, ect.):

Extra Info about character?:

Every now and then a new plane will crash, adding more survivors to the island, creating new experiences, but be warned, passengers aren't always human...

Extra game info:

>Island 1:

The main island is the largest, and probably the most resourceful. It includes dense jungles, rivers, mountains, diverse wildlife, and many more "things", but you never know what lurks in the shadows...

>Island 2: A small, fertile, and comprised of mostly gentle hills and small rivers and streams. Located not too far from the coast of the main island, this island has a large bug population due to the abundance of plants.

>Island 3:

Large, volcanic island with lots of lava flows and deep canyons and steep cliffs. Despite its dangerous part, it is home to some of the most beautiful waterfalls and lakes in the area, with plenty of game and fish to hunt. But beware the volcano's deadly secret...

>Island 4:

The farthest island from the crash site, and that might be a good thing. Lots of strange sightings have been reported here, but the reports also show lots of possible materials for building various things. With a wide variety of species on the island, rumors speak of a "primitive tribe" living in the deepest jungle. Do you dare venture in?

>Island 5:

Ever see a picture of a tropical island with white, sandy beaches, clear water, and palm trees? Well, those pictures basically descirbe this island, with small streams coming from the lake in the center, they supply fresh water to the various plants. Reports include an abundance of animal life, especially near the central lake, which is shined upon by sunny skies almost every day. But rumors of a "creature" that roams the island at night, looking for fresh meat, may be the reason it usually is left in peace...

>Island 6:

The crash island, never a good experience to visit here, with the burning wreckage never seeming to stop being engulfed by flames, and the bodies of the crash victims being strewn about. Despite the gruesome scene it holds, it provides an excellent source of metal and such after each crash, along with a nearby jungle dividing the gruesome from the prosperous half of the island. But why do the planes all crash here? And are the rumors of an ancient temple true? And why is it that just before a plane crashes, only this island is subject to an earthquake? Maybe the statues in the jungle hold the key to the answers...

img08075bm.jpg

img08061at.jpg

(plz don't make fun of the maps or my drawing skills, I drew them kinda late at night, but I think they came out fine)

IMPORTANT:

>The events are controlled, and won't kill you, but may bring suffering, and I will be fair, I am as much of a target as the rest of the survivors, but I hold control.

>Cell phones are banned from the flight (May cause plane to crash).

>Keep your tray table up and the seat in the full-upright postion during flight!

>>>Thank you for flying Air Line of Disaster!<<<

NEWS UPDATE: FLight 13 has mysteriously crashed, and search missions have failed to find any survivors. Some think they lie in a watery grave, others believe they are just "STRANDED". The Airline takes no responsibility for this crash, for the plane went of radar and never returned...

NEWS UPDATE: A recent crash has been reported, this time a smaller estimated death toll is expected due to the small plane holding only 2 passengers and the pilot. Still unknown is the reason for the crash, the location of the crash, or if there are any survivors. This time then small plane wasn't found on any radars, so the chances of rescue are grim. The Airline has released this information on the plane crash: "We are not responsible for this crash, nor are we responsible for the pilot or the plane itself because this was a private flight. This small 2 passenger plane was a private plane flown by it's owner and we are in no way connected to it's disappearence." Following this statement the Airline closed the press conferance when a journalist brought up a previous crash.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game character Information:

Inventory:

Lighter

Swiss Army Knife

Nutrious lunch (missing banana)

Fruit x15

Spear

Cooked fish x1/2

Leaves x3

Med Kit

Water bottle (full)

Trail mix x2

Sleeping bag (black)

Small net

Small fish x5

Medium Fish x1

Major events:

Survives crash

Meets Kayla, Willy, and Pink

Befriends Monkey

Finds Waterfall

Builds shelter, spit-roast, and a fruit storage spot

Salvages some metal and a med kit

Attacked by "creature"

Healed by Kayla, returns to camp

Attacks "creature" and chases after it

Finds Statues

Continues chasing "creature"

"Kills" shape-shifter (creature), but the shape-shifter actually doesn't die

Finds crate

Opens crate and finds sleeping bags, water bottles, trail mix, and nets

Teaches Kayla to net fish

Begins exploring river's edge

Finds fallen log across river and returns to camp

Current Character Relations:

Kayla: friend

Willy: acquaintance

Pink: neutral

Monkey (NPC): friend

Current status:

Not hungry

Awake

Current Action(s):

Standing in camp

This sounds pretty cool. :D

Name: Kayla

Job: Student

Appearence: Long brown hair, dark brown eyes, pale, medium build, short.

Personality: A quiet observer, adventurous, open-minded, a natural born leader.

Reason for being on the doomed plane: Traveling to meet some family.

Three surviving items you brought: Cigarette lighter, CD player, pocket knife.

Current Inventory:

CD Player

Pocket Knife

Cigarette Lighter

Makeshift axe

Small fishing net

Small fish (1)

Sleeping bag (blue)

Actions thus far:

Awakes to meet Birdboy60 and the monkey

Meets Willy and Pink

Helps to set up camp

Goes back to the crash with Birdboy60 and collects a medkit, a locked suitcase, and some scrap metal

Takes the metal back to the camp and goes back for Birdboy60

Uses the medkit to treat Birdboy60's wounds after he is attacked by "creature"

Makes an axe out of a branch and scrap metal and goes to sleep

Awakes and follows a trail of blood into the forest

Finds Statues

Discovers that Birdboy60 has "killed" the "creature"

Goes back to the crash site with Birdboy60 to find a crate

Finds trail mix, water bottles, sleeping bags, and fishing nets in the crate

Birdboy60 teaches her how to fish

Goes to sleep

Character Status:

Sleeping

Character Relationships:

Birdboy60- friend

Willy- acquaintance

Pink- indifferent

Monkey- acquaintance

3898000bYVcx.png

Flight 13 (Plane 1) will depart as soon as every1 is boarded, join in soon! :twisted:

Oh, btw, if u bring an electronic device, unless its solar-powered, once the batteries are out, its done for. >THERE IS NO CELL PHONE RECEPTION!!!!<

Name: willy

Job: engineer

Appearence: tall

Personality: Geek

Reason for being on the doomed plane: worky worky

Three surviving items you brought (no guns, robots, powertools, ect.): leatherman, suitcase and a screwdriver 8)

Extra Info about character?: strange, smart and doesnt like other people to much

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

Name: Pink

Job: Mooching off of everybody else.

Appearence: Short.

Personality: I'll do it later.

Reason for being on the doomed plane:

WARNING : Contains Vomit alot.

I was going back to the States from Austrelia when all of a sudden it's illegial to have kangaroos in your bags. So, after some more screening, they took Kangie away. They called my parents, who dont give a dam about what I do anyways, and they finally put me on a plain to South Dakota, about 3000 miles from where I wanted to be. On the flight over I asked the stewedess for a cocktail, but APPARENTLY I'm under the age. She finally gave it to me, and I drank it... And another... And another. Finally, I vomited up the kangaroo that I had smuggled over, but it was dead, so I got mad and took vomited again, but my backup kangaroo was dead too. At that point the kind lady offered me another cocktail, but it was [bleep]ed, SOMEHOW they put PVP in it... When I vomited for the 3rd time the stewerdess came over and asked me to vomit in a bag next time, and I said no because vomiting in a bag is the worse possible thing to do. Think about, you vomit in a bag, then you're stuck there holding a bag filled with your own vomit. She got all mad at me and handed me so many bags that I vomited again just from looking at it. She got REALLY mad this time, she went and got one of the piolets to come look at the mess. I told him I wouldn't clean it up, so he had to. He was picking up all the bags when he slipped and broke his spine, and seeing him laying in my vomit made me vomit again. The other piolet didn't know what was happening, so he came back, saw the body, and vomited. Seeing other people vomit makes me queasy, so I just vomited again. The other piolet went to help the fallen piolet, but I thought it would be funny to trip him, so I did. He ended up tripping and hitting his head on the window, which cracked open. Everything was going *woosh* out the window, then the plane did a spinny flip and we landed in te water. I pulled out the little floaty seat thing and opened it up, but apparently I was suppose to wait until I got out of the plane, so I just left it here. Since I didnt have my floaty anymore, I traded some cheetos for some kid's. Blah..

Three surviving items you brought: One of those airplaine seats, a pillow, and a glass of wine.

Extra Info about character?: I vomit alot.

loldruidym0.jpg

Well, that story was uh, INSPIRING, and, uh, yea. Btw, we crash on an island, so the floaty chair thing wasn't needed immeadiately, but is slightly creative. And what is a leatherman? OH WELL. Here's your tickets to Flight 13, enjoy the trip!

Name:Shadow

Job:student / ninja

Appearence: Skinny medium height

Personality: Smart, crazy, gets on peoples nerves easily, likes the taste of blood :twisted:

Reason for being on the doomed plane: To get some blood

Three surviving items you brought (no guns, robots, powertools, ect.): Katana, ninja outfit, a small spoon

Extra Info about character?: If I'm around sleep with one eye open or I will suck your blood [draculavoice/]

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

Well, that story was uh, INSPIRING, and, uh, yea. Btw, we crash on an island, so the floaty chair thing wasn't needed immeadiately, but is slightly creative. And what is a leatherman? OH WELL. Here's your tickets to Flight 13, enjoy the trip!

A leatherman is more like a swiss army knife but it's bigger and have a lot of tools on it... i WILL enjoy the trip :twisted:

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

A leatherman is more like a swiss army knife but it's bigger and have a lot of tools on it... i WILL enjoy the trip :twisted:

:lol:

I'm sure this shall be entertaining.

3898000bYVcx.png

you know what? I think the empty seat will be transfered to the next flight, so prepare for take-off!

Here's the basics on how your posts should be:

Actions: put inside *s or ()s

In-game chat: just post the words

Out-of-Character chat (like asking if something is allowed, but still pertaining to game)(ooc chat): put inside {}s

Out-of-game chat (oog chat): inside <> or ><, your choice

Signing up for next flight: just post he application, I will be able to tell

Quoting other players: use for asking about their action, chat, or to answer their question if you can, but use ooc chat for your answer

{It was a pretty normal day as we all boarded the plane, hoping for an easy flight to our destination, not caring about the empty seat in the back, hoping our luggage doesn't end up in Japan, and that no one vomits on our seats. Odd how FATE has a way of changing things. As the only survivors of a 20-passenger flight, we find ourselves waking up on an unfamiliar island, strewn amongest the bodies of the not-so-lucky staff, pilots, and vomit covered passengers. Now we must fend for ourselves, try not to meet a similar fate as the ones before us. We are "STRANDED".}

*wakes up from unconciousness*

OW! MY HEAD! What the heck just happened? Where am I? OMFG!!!! We crashed, and I survived, I am soooo lucky.

*stands up, walks over to own items, puts knife in pocket, lighter in same pocket, holds lunch*

Well, at least i have some stuff...

*runs away from burning wreckage, almost vomiting at the smell of freshly burnt corpses*

*Smells something horrible and sits up*

Oh god...

*Clutches bleeding head while looking around at the still fiercly burning wreckage coughs violently then, looks down to see her CD player still playing, the headphones ripped from her ears. Picks up the CD player and stumbles up*

Am I the only one alive?

*Digs into pockets to find she has her lighter and knife still on her, puts CD player into pocket and looks around at the dense forest she is now in. Suddenly, she hears a sound and sees a moving figure. It seems to be a person. She hurries and catches up to the person to find it is Birdboy60, another passenger on her doomed plane*

So... I'm not the only survivor... What happened? Do you know? Where are we?

3898000bYVcx.png

I...I don't know. I remember getting a pop from the stewardess, then dosing off during the in-flight movie, which are always boring movies anyways, and then I woke up here. *pushes aside some branches and begins to cut a branch off with knife*

Dumb branch, won't..ugh.. come off... *branch finnally snaps, causing Birdboy60 to stumble backwards, only to catch himself before he fell*

There, got it. *continues walking while carving a sharp point out of the branch's narrower end*

Hey, this is a big tree... *looks up*

FRUIT! But I can't get to it. Hmm. *throws a small rock at fruit, a monkey screams at him* Aah! Wait, it's just a monkey. I have an idea! *rumages through nutrious lunch, retrieves a fresh banana* Here monkey! Want a banana? *offers banana to monkey, which cautiously climbs down tree, then takes the banana* I'm not going to hurt you... Its okay... *monkey eats banana and comes and sits on Birdboy60's shoulder* Cool!! I have my own monkey! I'll just call you "Monkey" for now. Alright Monkey, see that up there *points to fruit, Monkey nods* go get it. *Monkey scurries up tree and knocks fruit down, and returns to shoulder*

Good Monkey! Here, have a piece of fruit *offers Mmonkey piece of fruit from tree, Monkey enjoys it*

Now I have a friend from around here *laughs to self* come on Monkey, lets go. *picks up an armful of fruit, Monkey takes a few pieces* Hmm, can't carry all this fruit now, can we? Oh well, maybe Kayla can have it. I better find a place to put this though... *walks off with some fruit, followed by Monkey who is also holding fruit*

*Smiles as she watches Birdboy60 and the monkey, then takes a piece of fruit from Birdboy60*

I'm still trying to make sense of this whole thing... I mean... What's my family going to think when they hear my plane crashed? I guess for now we should be wary of search parties... Or something... But, I'd like to find some water.

*Takes her hand off the wound on her head and looks at it to find it covered in blood*

Apparantley my head is bleeding... Birdboy60, are you alright?

3898000bYVcx.png

*Eyes slowly flicker open*

Mleh...

*Slowly sits up and looks at two figures doing whatever they're doing*

Hey...

*Slowly rolls over on belly and starts crawling towards people.. Halfway there I find a stick.. So I pick it up... and keep crawling.. and finally I reach them... and something..*

loldruidym0.jpg

I think I'm ok, but I can't remember anything... Hey, what was that? *stops, looks around cautiously, showing handmade spear, Monkey's ears perk up, Monkey hides behind Birdboy60* Stay here *leaves Monkey by Kayla, walks toward the noise, realizes its just Pink* Oh, it's you Pink. You okay? Here, have some fruit, it will help you feel better *hands fruit to Pink, then whistles for Monkey, Monkey comes back to Birdboy60's shoulder*

Come on, I'll help you up. *offers hand to Pink to help her stand up*

*Smiles*

Wow... More survivors.

*Offers some fruit to Willy*

I guess we're all lucky to be alive. Oh, and don't worry about the monkey. He's friendly.

*Turns to Birdboy60*

I guess we should try to find some water, huh?

3898000bYVcx.png

Name:Dragon

Job:Assasin

Appereance:Blue eyes Blond hair

Personality:Tempered

Reason:Just Eliminated someone

Stuff with you:Glass with Beer in it rest was destroyed in the Crash

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

Hey, whats that noise? Is it a waterfall I hear? *listens carefully* I hear a waterfall! Come on! Waterfalls mean there is a river, and rivers mean water and food! *runs toward waterfall, stops, drops fruit, and gazes in amazement* WOW! Its huge! *goes over to river, take a sip, then drinks some more, then washes fruit because it got dirt on it* I think I'll stay here for a bit, it seems pretty safe, but I better start making some type of shelter... But first a fire would be helpful. Monkey, go get some sticks *Monkey runs off and returns with sticks* Come on... light already! *struggles to light sticks with lighter, small flame appears, then grows and engulfs the sticks* I'm gonna need some logs...