I gave up on combat.

iwwnu

A second masterwand might be an idea.. One tradeable masterwand and one superior masterwand (untradeable but require more points). This way you make it possible for regular players to get a lvl tier 80 wand too

That could be done, but what we'd see, as with almost every other combat related item, is people complaining that this item devalues the more expensive option. Example include the Ankh and Dharok's. Both got nerf'd because they stronger than intended, and were cheaper options to higher tier equipment. The master wand was very good alternative to have especially with it 2.0% crt. Now I don't recall people complaining about the strength of that wand vs. others. But a lvl 80 tier masterwand would piss off a lot of Virtus wand owners. I agree with Saradomin_Mage when she says combat is just to armor centric now.

As to abilities a good way to learn them is to visit monster and experiment. That's the only way you'll learn. Jumping into PvP is rather foolish unless you REALLY understand it. Ask people what abilities they like and why if you have to. And as they do updates test equipments out to see how they have changed. Start with low lvl monsters if you must. You can just read a description of an abilities then just into the deep end of the pool.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]