White Screen

Vezon Dash

Does anyone ever get the white screen where their game just randomly crashes? I just got a new computer, and my game does this quite frequently. If anyone knows what I need to do to fix this, I'd greatly appreciate some help. My game just crashed 4 times in 3 minutes, and it really makes this game unplayable.

Cheers.

Nope. Got few times blue screen, even black one appear in past but no white one. Tried uninstall java and reinstall it once again? Also check if you dont have 2 or more javas versions installed.

"Mieć milion i nie mieć miliona to razem dwa miliony" A. Sapkowski

Uninstall Java and redownload it? =O or have you tried clearing the cache? or using a different browser or just use the downloadable client from the site :o i never have no problem with it

Done the first thing. The second thing is a non-factor. And I won't download another browser just to play a game in.

Try adjusting how much memory you allot to the client.

I will try that.

is your new computer running windows 8?

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

It also does it to me occasionally, and I'm using XP. So it may be an issue with Windows in general.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

* Try updating your video card driver

* Clear your cache once in a while, just to make sure that is not an issue

* Update to the latest Java, or try to run in a different setting.