Suggest-A-Skill!

Red Elixir

Forgive me if this topic's been made, but I've had a quick scout and can't find anything similar.

So: what new skill would you like to be made? Either as a serious skill or maybe a one-off for an event?

Personally, I like the idea of a tailoring skill - differing from the crafting skill in that clothing and robes etc can be made. Some of the other tenants in the skill could include spinning cotton, weaving, looming, fitting, sewing, etc. It may cross over with crafting, but eh, this isn't a serious discussion [yet anyway] so I'm not that bothered with explaining it that much. :D It'd be nice to have another F2P skill, but I don't have anything against new P2P skills.

Also, I'm on the fence about the idea of limited time skills. I have no idea if RS have ever thought about implementing them, but the idea just sort of popped into my head. It'd be a seasonal thing and my prime example would be chocolatiering for Easter. It'd make a change from quests or obtaining items, I suppose, but its appeal is limited. What would happen to the skill afterwards - would the XP gained be converted into other skill XP, eg. chocolatiering XP turned into cooking XP? Would the skill and XP be removed and replaced with special item given, differing on the level achieved? I'd assume there'd be lower XP boundaries than your other skills just to make it a little easier, but iunno.

anyway, discuss!

I like how you suggestion differs from crafting by including nearly all things we do with crafting.

In crafting we spin stuff, weave stuff, use looms, sew stuff and we use these to make various clothing and armours like nearly all of the player-makable ranged and mage armours rely on crafting.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I think swimming would be a good skill. We could have less hp drained when doing agility and failing, too. Maybe we could swim short distances to another island (Instead of a ship).

1xa.png.png

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

maybe some content that would mix skills, like spawning an army of undead, would be fun and usefull

Maybe not an army as that could become too op verry fast, possibly a trio and have yourself a little team.

Runescape is a haven..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok....

Character profiles should show your PKs, Deaths and Death by PK.

The world should have PKing zones just like the wildy.

Aw shucks, Im burnt.

• Like 1