Fastest charm collecting

Barney.S

Hello everyone. My question is fairly straight forward. I need summoning 99 and I am only 1 level short. I onyl train with crimsons and blues (preferrably blues of course)

So with EOC what is the best option. I know of 3 basically: waterfiends with black sallies, dagganoths with ancient magiks, corporal beast (rock lobs are out of the question for me, too much hassel tbh and I have killed waaay too many Glacors to go back there) Corp while good money and great charms is not very steady as I don't have my teammates on very often and I play hecticly.

So what do you guys reccomend and do you have any idea on average charms/h? Have I missed out on a good charm monster? Money is not an issue.

Also: what gear should I kill Bork with now in EOC? Haven't done him in ages.

purekilljoy.png

Also worth considering if you like blues - ranging wallasakis.

Personally I'm getting crimsons off dagganoths (300/h) and making steel titan scrolls (profit while getting summon exp). It requires 99 summon to be able to profit though.

Vmser.png

Waterbirth Dagannoths.

Earth (maybe called Rock) Barrage (5earth 2 blood) in Waterbirth Dungeon. Anywhere from 2-350 crims an hour depending on gear/crashers/the likes. Also nice for xp gains in magic (or defence). Best magic gear w/bonecrusher and demonhorn necklace so you can camp SS+Torment.

Icefiends (Ghorrok)

2-250 Crimsons/h, most suitable to use Range since they're weak to that, but melee with cannon is sufficient. Overall it folds out to be a bit over 100k summoning/h worth of charms, with some money back from noted drops aswell as ~400k Range xp/h (or ~350k melee + 50k range if melee+cannon).

Bork is still easily beaten with Maul+Bandos

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

With waterbirth Dagannoths, You can use void mage instead of highest magic gear instead if you have void when using soul split. No repair cost (and I THINK increased damage to boot)

All 3 DG prayer restore necks restore the same amount of prayer with Normal bones in case you don't want to buy Demon Horn neck.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)