Zoom-in walking

MotherBrainII

You know, when you go to certain areas and the game shifts to a weird cutcene-like perspective where you can't interact with any of the scenery? SO annoying, especially next to the Wilderness wall.

Is there any need for it? Does random zoom-ins of my character walking through certain areas I can't interact with (but where monsters etc can still attack me) enhance the game in any way? Is running through some tiny 6x6 square such an epic gesture?

EDIT: As I was typing this, I died because I wasn't paying attention at LRC. And I had to open my gravestone from several squares away, because at the square it was on, I couldn't interact with it because of this zoom-in feature. I can't loot my grave, but OMG I DON'T CARE BECAUSE THE CAMERA IS SLIGHTLY CLOSER THAN NORMAL OMG IT'S LIKE I'M REALLY THERE.

Sounds more like a bug than a feature. As for the grave thing, clicking the grave timer directs you to your grave apparently, I'm not sure if it auto-interacts too

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Stop using OpenGL graphics mode, it's horrible.

Lul, nope.

I use OpenGL and I've never had any issues that DirectX users didn't have (If anything, DirectX users had issues when OpenGL users had zero problems with the same thing.)

This only happens when you use OpenGL on fixed, altho I've heard this might happen on DirectX, altho that's pretty rare.

Also, OpenGL is way better graphics-wise for runescape, you can't enhance graphics through graphic card settings on DirectX (you're stuck with a predetermined "maxed features" version when Using DirectX), but you can with OpenGL (aa 8x, etc.).

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif