Constrictor's Log - GG JaGEX

Started the Smithing this morning, I also did my Daily for today, and later today will hopefully do the Barcrawl so I can use Barbarian Course.

I am currently at 38 Smithing (started at 33), and will aim to get atleast 60 today if not higher.

I got this from my daily which was nice:

m54sgDe.jpg

Normally the 120k exp I had to get from 81-82 would have cost me nearly 1m, only cost me 60k because of this daily.

Thanks, JaGEX.

Luls.

w00p w00p, grats my friend. 99 anytime soon now?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Maybe by May if I'm lucky. I won't have the money for it in awhile, and I am dwindling in dedication to non-stop merching, so we'll see.

Well topped off this morning with 70 Smithing. I got tired mid-yesterday and stopped for awhile and finish it this morning.

But I forgots to take picture, so yet another post with no pictures. The goal today is to get 75+, hopefully I can manage that.

Here's a picture of me because, well, reasons.

n9K5Il2.jpg

I made the potatoes myself.

Good luck with Odysseus mate :D :D and I don't really have any suggestions, I mean... it's YOUR name...

Yeahs, I don't know if I will actually change it we'll see once I finish Smithing today.

In other news, not much to update, but I am about 1k from 79 Smtihing, will post a picture at 80 - that'll probably be my stopping point for today.

So I am dying from Smithing these Iron plates, so I'm post poning 90 Smithing until either a) I get enough money for Addy Bars, b) feel like doing it again, or c) the previous two.

Going to do some relaxed Bonfiring and maybe Barcrawl and then some Agility.

Got 79 Firemaking yesterday which was coooooool.

I have no pictures so, yet another boring blog post. I apologize.

I was looking through people's blogs today and was seeing all the Bossing blogs and such and it's but a fire in my soul to do combat. I am unsure if this is a good or bad idea yet, however, so I am not going to act on it quite yet.

What are your guys' thoughts?

Don't ask for my opinion, I'm very anti-combat and I don't even know why!? But I think you should get some combat skills up so you could do QUESTS.... yes.... quests

I'm not really a fan of questing to be entirely honest.

However, I am going to wait until Friday to decide, but I think I may resurrect one of my old accounts (Valeri) and use that to get combat (it's already like 170-180 combat if I remember correctly).

I haven't played on it in probably 2 or 3 years, so expect alot of questions/ etc from a newb combater, here.

I am going to reset first page in preparation for getting P2P on my combat account, Valeri.

Add me in-game if you so choose.

Just so you all know, my other goals, on Accia, are still goals, they're just not my #1 priority. Hopefully in a few months down the road, my enjoyment of combat and the combat itself will pay off and I'll get enough money to finish all the goals on Accia, but we shall see. Expect an update (something not boring as [bleep]), sometime late this evening.

Congrats on getting accepted :) If you want my advice on your situation, it would be to pick one account and stick with it!

Thanks!

Yeah, I know that would probably be a good idea, but meep, I don't know why but having to start from scratch and just reorganize how I do things is always enjoyable. Maybe I should just take like a week break whenever I feel that way and come back to it.

I dunno!

Hopefully this account is for the long-termish. I think Accia will officially be my skiller/sound account that I can spend exuberant amounts of money on when I have it.

Forgot to upload these last night.

Finish all of these and got some DG levels on the side doing dailies/butterflies:

91JNsva.jpg

G8keVin.jpg

Y3l0PwJ.jpg

vsCVWku.jpg

Hopefully will finish up most/all of the Myreque storyline today, assuming my friends don't want to hangout with me, which is a pretty good assumption.

Anyways, cool. Yeah.

Was able to do some stuff this morning.

I heard CryBow was good at AGWD, and just in general, so I decided to get it:

I did Regicide but didn't get a picture and I got this during it:

TbBzcQb.jpg

Then after that I start Roving Elves and..

esXQAxT.jpg

Also did some barrows (11 runs so far) and got this, though it's not much (Guthan's WS):

UV0dqQk.png

Might do some more barrows tonight, but we'll see how tired I am.

If more than one account makes you happy, guess there's nothing wrong with that :)

Nice job questing!

Well it's not necessarily that one account makes me more "happy", I can just live vicariously through them in different ways that way. :P

Thanks!

Nice going mate. I, myself, wouldn't be able to focus on two separate accounts (and +1 for 07scape too :o). Good luck with your stuff though. Which one are you going to be playing on more?

Yeah, I normally don't PLAY more than one at a time (to much to think about), but you may see me hope between my current (Valeri) and Accia ever so often, especially as I gain more money from bossing/etc to give to Accia for 99 Cons/maxed house.

Plans for today:

Maybe to Legacy of Seergazer

Do atleast 20 Barrows runs.

Side note on the Barrows runs, once I do 50 runs I am going to start document every drop I do and probably the times it took to do each run. We shall see.

Pretty decently large update:

Got on this morning and did my spins and got 66 Slayer. Note on this, got it purely 65-66 from the Slayer lamps on Squeal, talk about squealscaping.

6EP8iGU.jpg

I then did some Barrows and got a few DG levels (don't want to overclutter with pictures) got DG to 48 (and did about 10 Barrow's Runs) and then decided to do King's Ransom.

Finished that:

qukbt2W.jpg

And then did Knight's Waves and got 77 attack:

FskeFX8.jpg

I then did Troll Invasion and got 52 Herblore:

soOXlX4.jpg

And I finally did my first Sinkholes and got 50 Dungeoneering.

KXtfaKS.jpg

I then did another Dungeon with Link and got 51, but again, don't want to clutter with pictures, so yeah. A good day for the most part.