Constrictor's Log - GG JaGEX

Goals:

80+ in all Enjoyed Skiller Stats

Get 200M+ cash for SideProject and other stuff (see below)

Most Recent:

2RW4zx0.jpg

[spoiler=SideProject1.0]eZ3CUBX.png

I sat here for awhile trying to decide what angle I should take on how to start this blog, and you know what, I'm going to mix it up some.
Here's a Table of Contents if you would like to skip forward some.

Table of Contents

I. The Introduction

II. The Plan

i. The Progress

III. How YOU can Help

IV. About Me

V. Conclusion and Thanks

I. The Introduction

In 2006 as most of you know, a now nearly unmentioned skill, Construction, was released. Towards the beginning of 2007, (when I actually had the funds, back in my newbie days, to start construction) I fell in love with this wonderful skill. The act of designing, creating, building, utilizing, and just enjoying one's own house, is a thing I love doing, even in realscape I enjoy perfecting my house to how it best suits me (and who knows maybe one day I'll construct my own house in real life, too). Wow, I got sidetracked, anyways, back on subject. Let's fast forward 6 or so years - February 2013, the end of February that is. I have had 6 years of on and off playing of this phenomenal game (regardless of point of views everyone can agree it's development is quite original, in of itself). And I have decided to seek one of my life-time RS goals: my ultimate house.

This should be a special on HGTV or something, but alas, it's not - anyways. So what is the ultimate house you may ask? Honestly, that question is far to individualistic for me to answer as a whole, so I will try to give you a glimpse into my mind about how I wish my ultimate house to look. Please keep arms, legs, hammers, saws, and pet Ravens inside the car at all times, and remain seated until the end of the ri-

II. The Plan

As I began to get my construction level up, I began formulating the layout for my house. I decided that I wanted a larger first floor, with a villa-like feel to it, a small dungeon and a small second floor. Here are some layouts I made so you guys can get a better feel for what it will look like. [these are made by me and can only be used if asked for permission; thank you!]

The Layouts:

9etKD5H.png

FPZgAqI.png

i. Progress

As you guys can see in the layout I have written "DONE!" on a few of the rooms, as you could guess this means that those rooms are entirely "maxed" (I will define this shortly). However, as you might have also guessed these are alot of rooms that have yet to reach that point, so here's a few progression points that I will be updating as needed (for reader's convenience).

Total rooms: 26/32

Rooms Maxed: 3/32

Current Construction Level: 80/99

Current Money: ~1.7M

Money Spent on House: 31.7M

I currently take in about 8M a week, and so at this rate it will take me about 2 months to get 99 Construction and about another 2 months (maybe a few less as my other levels increase) to max my house entirely.

A few notes on my maxing of the house:
Personally, I dislike the marble used in POH (the white looks ugly in my opinion), so for the most part I will not be including marble pieces (spiral stairs, fireplaces, etc.) in my house, bringing the total cost down a fraction, but making it better looking overall, in my honest opinion.

Otherwise, a room is only "DONE!" or maxed once every "editable" area has the highest level item made in it, including dungeon monsters.
As I find exceptions to this I will add them to here.

III. How YOU can Help

Normally, I am not one to request money for people, and I want to say up front I AM NOT ASKING FOR MONEY. Ok now that that is over: as I am sure you guys have noticed, this is firstly, a huge project and secondly, an exspencive one. And that is why I love it, it's a challenge, but a challenge I will love doing and completing.

So how can you help?

Firstly, I don't want your help if you don't want to help. I can easily complete this goal on my own, your assistance would only speed the process by which I reach this complete product.
However, to those of you who do wish to help: in advance: THANK YOU - I honestly cannot portray my thanks enough.

Here are the ways you can assist me if you so wonderfully choose.

-donate money

-donate supplies

-post on here

-PM to keep me from getting bored when training

-just talk to me in general, I am not too dull of a guy

On the donation side of things, I will take donations towards one of two things:

1) maxing rooms/the house

2) getting construction up

These donations can honestly be in any form, but the most helpful would be supply (planks, etc. PM if you want specific things I'd need) or in just straight cash. Please, when you donate, specifiy which you would like the donation to go to, if you do not I will just decide myself.
Again, to any donators - THANK YOU!

On the other side of things, I am always up for a chat, however, my friends chat is usually on "friends" so if you want to chat me, PM on here or post on this blog and I will add and we can go from there.
I am always up for a discussion on just about anything (religion, philosophy, economics, politics, etc. are all very intriguing issues/discussion topics for me)!

[spoiler=Donations]Donations to Maxing Rooms: 20M gp
Donations to Construction EXP: 50M gp

Donators:

M4wkg!

130511175049.png

Thank you so much, my friend!!

IV. About Me

Congratulations you suffered through this much of my blog, enjoy these last few things, just a couple points about me.

Username: Accia
Past Accounts: Loving Brah, Crazy Nine
Hobbies: writing, debate, thinking, playing RS, playing guitar, piano, bass, or drums (or any musical instrument for that matter), watching movies, reading when I have the time, sleeping, and cooking.

If you ever want to just chat or whatever, I am always up for it add me in-game or PM here.

V. Conclusion and Thank You's

Well that's about everything for now! I will continue updating this as needed and once this goal is complete, I will probably start on others.

No thank you's to really go to anyone since I don't really have any friends on RS right now, but pre-thank you to any future donators and all those who I am sure I will eventually get to know.

/endblog.

• Like 1

Finished the entirety of my first post!

Small Update:

Will hopefully close today with about 800k additional cash. I hope tomorrow to pass the 5M cash block, putting me right on track to have 10M by the weekend (that should be enough funds for me to get 70-80 Construction).

Weekend plans:

-70-80 Construction

-Get Gilded Altar

-Maybe Max Dining Room

This looks like an interesting plan, totally different from all other blogs and really well thought-out. I actually like what you've planned for the house, great layout and I second your dislike of marble ) I've been brewing an idea in my head to "max" my house and have a nice layout as well. I am lacking the funds/levels for it though.

I like the way you've organised everything - in the original post AND in your house :). I really wish you good luck with everything. If I ever get the money, I might give you a something towards it, only because I'd LOVE to see the outcome.

Feel free to add me in-game (Marquis I) and be sure to join Serpent Eye's fc, it's the official Tip.it fc :)

Cya around and good luck, mate

This looks like an interesting plan, totally different from all other blogs and really well thought-out. I actually like what you've planned for the house, great layout and I second your dislike of marble ) I've been brewing an idea in my head to "max" my house and have a nice layout as well. I am lacking the funds/levels for it though.

I like the way you've organised everything - in the original post AND in your house :). I really wish you good luck with everything. If I ever get the money, I might give you a something towards it, only because I'd LOVE to see the outcome.

Feel free to add me in-game (Marquis I) and be sure to join Serpent Eye's fc, it's the official Tip.it fc :)

Cya around and good luck, mate

Thank you!

Yeah I am extremely excited myself to see the outcome, it'll be a long (and probably tiring) process but the the final product will quite awesome.

I dabble in and out of the HYT fc (and have seen you a few times), so I shall see you in there (and I will add you next time I am able to get on).

Cheers, mate.

Small update:

On the levels side of things I found out that I need 48 Crafting in order to get my Family Crest banner and shield, so I will hopefully get that today/tomorrow with minimal money spending.

Otherwise will just be working on increasing my cash pile - crossed 5M gp last night.

Update:

Spent about 700k on 48 Crafting.

Don't judge me, I wanted it fast and so I got it fast.. (took like 20mins haha).

Got my awesome banner and my bank is now at about 5.5M (due to spending the 700k ahaha).

Should still be fine and on track for 10M by the end of the weekend.

Good luck with your house, I've always loved construction too, just a pain about the expense of it

I also drop in and out of Serpent Eye's fc so if I see you in there I'll be sure to say hi

Jamje.png

null and void

Good luck with your house, I've always loved construction too, just a pain about the expense of it

I also drop in and out of Serpent Eye's fc so if I see you in there I'll be sure to say hi

Yeah the expense is a pain, hence I can only train mine in about 10M chunks, but whatever!

Just going to be money making today and maybe training some cooking or something.

Will try to post screen shots of final levels from now on. Haha.

Cheers, mates.

Update:

Had some major luck with profits today and am currently at almost 20M cash.

I think I will aim to get 60M total cash pile by next weekend which should be enough for ~92 Construction.

Will see!

Hope everyone's night has been as swell as mine.

Was a rough day, personally and 'scape-wise, but the evening was a little better.

Small update:

Tomorrow I am all set to go for 80 construction as well as my gilded altar.

Today I was originally down 8m and just overall a bad day.

But was able to come back this evening with a 12m profiting day, so not bad.

I am making a promise to for now on start posting pictures as I level - none of this text-only [cabbage]. I apologize, it really is boring.

Expect a big 80 Construction picture tomorrow (crossing my fingers)!

A weee little update that doesn't really matter, but:

I bought the Demon Butler this morning (had been using Cook for 1-70) and it's ridiculous how much it's improved my EXP, literally doubled my EXP/hr.

Will have 80 by early this afternoon hopefully!

Pictures to come.

Also if anyone would like to make me a siggy, that would be phenomenal, something nice please. :)

Wow, nice. Congrats, my friend! Keep at it! Actually... how do you make your money :P?

Certain..ways. I am gonna get flamed by the majority of people on here bcause of this, but I solo host hot and cold games. There you have it.

So this week will mostly be focused on money making, I have currently around 15M in cash and am hoping to turn that into about 45-50M by Saturday, but I am leaving for a ski trip on Sunday-Tuesday, so next week I will get the levels from 80-92 (or the majority of them), and this week will be getting the funding for that.

Hope everyone's weekend went well.

You spell 'gilded' right <3:.

• Like 1

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

You spell 'gilded' right <3:.

Lolies.

I actually spelt it as "guilded" at first and was like owait n0, and fix'd it.

Lost 15m today oops.

Hopefuly tonight will get it back or atleast some.

We'll see.

Still have 10m or so back up, but the 15m was a considerable depletion, getting 92 Construction may be put off a few days to a week.

Discovered it'd cost me under 5m for 99 Firemaking, and I tend to do alot of bank standing when there's no "business" so I may (depending on how much money I make tonight/tomorrow/this weekend) bank 99 Firemaking this weekend to do on the side.

Today's Goals:

[]Break the 9m cash mark

[]Start getting all non-combat stats to 50+

[x]Buy supplies for 81 Construction

[]Max out Formal Gardens

[]Take and post pictures of house

I will check these off as the day progresses, and I hopefully get some of them done.

Stay tuned!

EDIT:

Finally put in my gilded altar, was lazy last week and never actually got around to doing it.

I also completely maxed my workshop and started my maxing of the formal gardens and found out that tall box hedges give farming EXP so this kick-started me to getting the level for oak trees (once I have this level I will probably begin to seriously farm).

ZP0Db2F.png

Also a little sneak peak of how much I've done so far in-house.

EDIT2:

Finished off all the farming necessary in my formal gardens, only thing remaining for them all to be maxed is posh fountains which I need 81 Construction for, which I have banked, be ready for update laters.

I also got this, again wasn't expecting it, and now have the level for Oak Trees, so thus I begin doing tree runs.

Lv9PucI.png

Quite low on cash now, hopefully will make like 1-2m tonight and then another 3-6m tomorrow.

Started playing 07scape.

I am becoming a tad obsessed, will begin to post side posts on it.

Current goals are to get all skilling stats 30+

Anyways.

Update:

About 3m made and will be getting 81 Construction later tonight as well finishing maxing my Formal Gardens.

Will post as it happens.