Autohotkey - Click Locations

Mozzy4ever

I'm wondering how to right click/left click on locations on my screen. I want to map the clicks to f1-12 so that instead of clicking on the locations on my screen, I can just run my finger across the function keys. Based on what I've read on Jagex's stance towards AHK, it's completely alright to do this as long as 1 click = 1 key press

mozzys.gif

XBL Gamertag = SpeaksToDead

Yes, thats true, but make sure that it's legitimately 1:1 as in one button clicks one then the next moves the mouse, then the next key clicks again. If you made it more specific what you wanted it to do then i could probably help as I've done a bit of scripting in AHK before.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Moving to absolute coordinates with a single key press is definitely macroing. Even moving relatively (without crappy MouseKeys-like acceleration) is borderline and you may end up kickbanned (temporarily, but very annoying).

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Moving to absolute coordinates with a single key press is definitely macroing. Even moving relatively (without crappy MouseKeys-like acceleration) is borderline and you may end up kickbanned (temporarily, but very annoying).

Jagex has said it's okay as long as your script has a 1:1 input/output ratio.

So 1 key moves the mouse, another key clicks, and so on.

mozzys.gif

XBL Gamertag = SpeaksToDead

That is correct, I remember there being a big push for Jagex to give an answer about this issue. Last word on it was that it was indeed allowed so long as one press = one click. This was a few years ago but I doubt their stance would change since it is not macroing in the sense of walk away all day. You are after all still there pressing one button instead of clicking a mouse.

sigre4.png
999r.png