Would you like a GE?

Dhuman4

GE  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like one?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't mind either way

Having to move to a trade world to buy and sell took some getting used to, especially after having so many years of the convenient GE, so I like, low key wanted one, but being spoon fed is the current RS. In 2007 RS you have to feed yourself in a sense, and I like it better that way.

Yes.

I don't quite understand the argument against the GE... It exists purely for convenience. It makes obtaining items less troublesome and allows opporunistic players to make a quick buck effort free.

I stood in varrock bank trying to buy 1k mind runes for about 20 minutes last night. Because there was no readily available competition I had to pay well above the average price for them. I don't understand why that's a good thing.

I do understand the player interaction is greater when we're forced to hunt down players selling or buying what we want, but I'd rather interact in PVM or clans or PKing, something enjoyable and worthwhile.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Yes.

I don't quite understand the argument against the GE... It exists purely for convenience. It makes obtaining items less troublesome and allows opporunistic players to make a quick buck effort free.

I stood in varrock bank trying to buy 1k mind runes for about 20 minutes last night. Because there was no readily available competition I had to pay well above the average price for them. I don't understand why that's a good thing.

I do understand the player interaction is greater when we're forced to hunt down players selling or buying what we want, but I'd rather interact in PVM or clans or PKing, something enjoyable and worthwhile.

In which case, it is your fault you spent 20 minutes in one world, in one bank.

This is the exact reason the GE killed trading. People expect to go into one place and exchange money for whatever it is that they want. If it is in demand, they just put more money up.

Sure I could buy 1k cowhides for around 150k in one go by posting on forums, or I could spend a few minutes world hopping, finding some people to sell me the cowhides for less, and have a future business partner or friend to work with in the future..

• Like 1

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum