Would you like a GE?

Dhuman4

GE  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like one?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't mind either way

Isn't a lack of a G.E. one of the reasons people wanted an old version of RS brought back? I don't think it would be very well received if Jagex tried to implement it in 07Scape.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Isn't a lack of a G.E. one of the reasons people wanted an old version of RS brought back? I don't think it would be very well received if Jagex tried to implement it in 07Scape.

I just saw that a few people were asking for it and thought I'd see some of the communities thoughts on it

Dhuman4.png

YES LETS VOTE THE GE BACK IN THAT WOULD BE GOOD.

EVEN THOUGH THE REASON MOST OF US VOTED FOR 07SCAPE WAS FOR NO GE/NO EOC AND GOOD PKING.

YEAH LETS DO THIS GUYS...

/sarcasm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

The OP even said he doesn't personally want the GE.

YES LETS VOTE THE GE BACK IN THAT WOULD BE GOOD.

EVEN THOUGH THE REASON MOST OF US VOTED FOR 07SCAPE WAS FOR NO GE/NO EOC AND GOOD PKING.

YEAH LETS DO THIS GUYS...

/sarcasm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

The OP even said he doesn't personally want the GE.

You clearly are taking what I said out of context.

I never voted for RS07 servers nor do I think they should have been brought back to begin with.

I'm just being an ass, and I think its funny that people who wanted this wanted it for no GE/EOC, and better pking. Yet now want it back?

It is completely idiotic.

Yes I agree, not everyone in this thread or in general will want the GE back.

Point is, people wanted 07 to play for how the game was yet there are hundreds of threads on RSOF and maybe on other fansites on what they should bring back.

Stuff that wasn't around in 07.

That is why its idiotic. WE WANT 07 GAMEPLAY BACK BUT GIVE US STUFF FROM 2011 PLOXORZEZZZZ WE PAI WE SAI. RIOT W66 FALLY.

That is the reason why this was a bad idea to begin with.

Yes I agree, not everyone in this thread or in general will want the GE back.

Point is, people wanted 07 to play for how the game was yet there are hundreds of threads on RSOF and maybe on other fansites on what they should bring back.

Stuff that wasn't around in 07.

That is why its idiotic. WE WANT 07 GAMEPLAY BACK BUT GIVE US STUFF FROM 2011 PLOXORZEZZZZ WE PAI WE SAI. RIOT W66 FALLY.

That is the reason why this was a bad idea to begin with.

The fun part is that there are also many of those who voted for 2007 to come back, not because they wanted 2007, but because they wanted Pre-EoC.

These players would have chosen a Pre-Nov. 20th 2012 version of the game, but settled for the August 2007 game because there wasn't another choice.

Just an FYI for people who don't know, there's not going to be a GE. Here's a quote from a stickied thread in the feedback part of the official 2007 server forums:

Hi, while you are free to post your feedback about the Old School Servers (Runescape 2007) there are a handful of topics that we'd ask you not to post about as these topics are either currently confirmed as not happening by Jmods or come across as highly unlikely and incite large amounts of problems. Posting of these topics will generally only lead to high levels of spam and flame attacks on your thread, and as such you are again asked not to post them.

The Topics currently include:

•Grand Exchange

•Graphical updates (basically, please don't request the graphics be changed to the level of that in the EOC version!)

•Solomons General Store\Squeal of Fortune

•Evolution of Combat features (Abilities, Armor adding Hp, ability bar, etc)

(Please note that topics may be added or removed as needed)

canifis.png

Who voted yes?

There are a few people I need to skin alive today.

God forbid someone has an opinion different to yours.

Adding the GE is like developing a game for the Wii to use the Wiimote but also have the classic controller optional.

Adding the GE is like buying an android so that you don't have an Apple product, but are fine if the Android is made by Apple

Adding the GE is like wanting a burger without ketchup but being alright if there is ketchup on it anyway

Adding the GE is like wanting an old version of RS without the GE but being fine if they add the GE anyway.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Who voted yes?

There are a few people I need to skin alive today.

God forbid someone has an opinion different to yours.

Adding the GE is like developing a game for the Wii to use the Wiimote but also have the classic controller optional.

Adding the GE is like buying an android so that you don't have an Apple product, but are fine if the Android is made by Apple

Adding the GE is like wanting a burger without ketchup but being alright if there is ketchup on it anyway

Adding the GE is like wanting an old version of RS without the GE but being fine if they add the GE anyway.

You appear to have completely missed my post above; please read it.

I don't want the G.E back, but I do want a good venue for trading and buying and selling. E.G a full set of official forums for the different materials.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

No, it was too controlling on the market in the game. I like the way the game runs now, as it's more location and player based on what prices you buy and sell for.

Now you're able to sell food for more in Edgeville because there's no price tag on the lobsters for people to follow.

Or by ess for less in Varrock east because it's convenient for them to just do it quickly.

An old player from 2004-2011. I'm back for the 2007 servers, let's see how long this lasts.

My account's display name used to be Sir Izenhime

signature_zpse31b54ec.png

vinyl_djpon3.png

Stupid Should Hurt

Or buying cowhides for 50 a pop at the cows.

Only to resell them at 150ea at al kharid in the same world!

:D

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Nope. It's more fun to actually go to a 'specialty' location to buy stuff like logs and flax at Seers, coal at Falador east, ess at Ardy or Varrock east. And then you observe how other players are doing and how they price their items and you go from there.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I was also thinking, MAYBE, to make trading easier for others, if Jagex made a tool like TeraFate but make it official and for the popular trade worlds. I thought that would be a good compromise, but I would still have to see how I liked TeraFate a bit more.

Dhuman4.png

Zybez has an exchange market thing up if you really want it.

I personally like strolling about browsing peoples wares.

• Like 1

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol