Wilderness Warbands

Not sure how this guide is coming along but here's my 2 cents.

1) When you get there, it is easy to disrupt the beam without being seen. Just stand at the outer edges of the camp and "siphon" the beam. Doing so turns multicombat on. If you get seen run behind the tent and you should be able to continue. It's when you just stand there that the leaders are alerted. to loot, you have to kill all the NPC's at the camp. If successful in summoning, a rival camp comes to assist you and you get 10 minutes to loot. If not, you have 5 minutes.

2) The warband leader is fairly strong with a lot of hp, and he likes to use AOE abilities in a wide range.

3) Loot can't be stored in a BoB nor can use you the Pack Yak's winter storage scroll.

4) There is a friendchat for Warbands: King Warband. Everyone in the chat is suppose to practice the no kill rule. If you kill someone in the chat, they turn on you and will kick you from the chat. Likewise, they try to kick spies, backstabber (bser), and those who falsely alert the chat to a active location.

5) Speaking of locations there are only three: West of the Black Knight Fortress, south east of Red Dragon Isle (canoe and run far east), and east the lava maze but west of the red dragons at level 54. Warbands show up at ach location on any given world.

6) You can't log out for 10 sec once you get the wand and you are teleblock for all loot you get, but if you can make it to Daemonheim, you can take the boats to Lumbridge or Al Kharid.

7) You can only ever loot three of the five supplies; herblore, smithing, mining, construction, farming and cn only loot a max of 25 items per 8 hours even if you die with the supplies. Warbands "reset" at 8amGMT, 4pmGMT, and 12amGMT.

And this is an idea of the type of exp you get from doing it.

warbandsexp_zpse11ce40e.png

More than twice that of troll invasion. My herblore level was 90 then and was from all 25 supplies applied to herblore. In comparision to looting, the prayer, slayer and summoning exp is not that great. Last warband I went to, I received 9k prayer exp for helping disrupt the beam, (came sorta late), 1.5k for slayer and 36k exp for summoning. My levels are 92 prayer, 79 slayer, and 89 summoning.

Hope this helps

EDIT: These are the approximate times for warbands on world 99 all in EST: 6:30am, 2:30pm, 10:30pm

EDIT EDIT: Reference to MGS maybe...

[hide]expbeam_zps23d6e375.png[/hide]

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

• 2 months later...